f o u r

Daves and his outfit ^^

Aaliyah

Erica just texted me telling me she was outside. I was just about to go downstairs when i heard my room door open. "Oh hey girl a lady named Mrs.Rosa let me in and told me you were upstairs" she said as she walked into my room.

"Okayyy sooo we only have alittle bit of time left so let's get you ready and poppin !" she said placing her things down and looking around in my closet.

"Omg babygirl you got everything boo. How is it hard for you to find something" she asked looking into my closest amazed.

I just shrugged my shoulders and looked down. After 5 minutes of searching she finally found me an outfit and told me go put it on. The outfit looked really nice on my figure she did really good picking it out. Even though i felt uncomfortable becuase i don't really show this much skin. I just decided that tonight i would actually have fun.

I walked out of the bathroom and Erica practically screamed. "Omg boo you look badddd." she said smiling at me. I laughed and smiled at her nodding my head as a thank you.

Erica looked really nice too. She wasn't too dressed up but she looked presentable for a party.

( Aaliyah above )

( Aaliyah above )

(Erica above)

After she finished touching me up we headed to car and i brung over night clothes so i wouldn't have too sleep in my outfit.

"Well let's go turn tf up!" Erica yelled as we pulled off.

———

We arrived to the party at like 9:15 and it was so many cars there so i knew it was gonna be packed.

The house was huge her brother must be making a lot of money. When we walked in a lot of eyes shot towards us and i just looked down shyly. This was my first party and i'm really nervous.

"C'mon girl lets go get something to drink i can introduce you to my brother" Erica said pulling me toward the kitchen.

"JJ!!!!" she yelled trying to spot her brother.

"Girl why yo lil ass yelling in my house like that!" a tall lightskinned boy said walking up to Erica and me. They didn't really look alike but you can tell they were related because of there personalitys.

"I was looking for you dummy ! Anywaysss this is my new friends Aaliyah" she said looking back at me smiling.

"Wassup ma." he said licking his lips. I'm not gonna lie. He was attractive and what he did could probably get any girl weak to there knees. But my guard is allll the way up and what he just did didn't bother me one bit.

I just nodded my head and gave a small smile. "Oh yeah she doesn't talk so don't expect for her to speak to you. Not that she would want too anyway." she said laughing. I chuckled and shook my head.

He smacked his lips getting ready to respond but was cut off when someone walked up too him. "AYOOO WASSUP NIGGA!" JJ yelled daping up with someone. I couldnt see who it was because he was turnt around. But he looked familiar.

"Hey daveyy!" Erica yelled making the person turned around and look down at her. And then we instantly locked eyes. It was Dave i should've figured though i mean "davey". who else could she be talking about.

He looked over my outfit and back up at me and then switched his attention back too Erica. "Wassup Riri" he said pulling her into a short hug.

"This is my friend Aaliyah. She doesn't talk" she said looking between me and dave. She literally tells everyone that she speaks too that i can't talk. But she's my words.

"Wassup" dave nodded walking away. Without giving me a chance to do anything back. Wow. Why do i even care.

"C'mon let's dance girll" Erica said pulling me to the floor where everyone was dancing.

I started just moving my hips to the music trying to get out my little shell. Then soon I started to catch on and started dancing and grinding to Jacquees come thru.

When i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and start grinding on me. I didn't bother to turn around because i was just feeling the vibe. So i started grinding on the person even more going up and down and he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Let's go somewhere quiet babygirl" he said as he turned me around. When i looked up at him i was in awe he was very attractive. I looked down and nodded as he pulled me upstairs. I felt like someone was staring at me but i just shook it off.