f i v e

Aaliyah

When we got upstairs he pulled me into a nice looking room. It has trophies everywhere. I let go of his hand and started admiring them. I picked one up and turned to him and smiling.

"Oh yeah that's my cousins trophy but i'm staying here tonight" he said walking up too me. I looked down and nodded.

"How bout we go sit on the bed" he said pulling me closer to him.
I nodded and walked with him too the bed.

I honestly don't know what i'm doing. But i'm definitely not losing my virginity tonight.

"Your very beautiful ma" he said looking at me. He leaned in and started kissing my neck and pushed me back.

I quickly sat up but was immediately pushed back down. "Relax babygirl. I know you want it" he started to unbuckle his pants. I started to freak out. i tried to push him off me but he was ofcourse stronger than me.

When he stared trying to take off my bottoms i couldn't take it anymore. So i screamed as loud as i could. But he didn't stop. I was starting to really freak out as he was still trying too rip my bottoms down.

I yelled again and he smacked me. I felt like my soul had been snatched from me. I've never been hit like that. I didn't know what too do so i started too cry because i realized that there was nothing else i could do.

Right when he was about to force himself inside of me the door bust open and he was pushed off of me with so much force when he fell to the floor he didn't move. I looked at the person who came in and it was ...... Dave.

Dave

I was watching her all night. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. The way she showed no fear when she was around me even though i know she was scared.

When she looked at me her eyes were cold. They were just dull. No light. She seems like the type of person who's so energetic.

Man why do i even care. I'm not gonna trip over no lil ass girl. I saw her walk to dance floor with Erica and they started dancing she was shy at first but she caught on quick.

The way she moved her hips had a nigga feeling some type of way. I'm not gonna lie lil shawty was bad.

Then i saw this nigga come behind her and start grinding on her. The sight made me heat up. I watched as they dance together and she grinded on him. Until he whispered something in her ear and made her turn around and nod her head.

I watched as he lead her upstairs. She looked like a little ass kid smiling up in dat nigga face.

They was up there for a while and a nigga had to take a piss so moved this lil hoe off my lap that's been eye fucking me the whole time we was here so i could go.

As soon as i was about to walk into the bathroom i heard a loud scream from the room across the bathroom. So i stood in front of the door for a while. And i heard a girl scream again followed by a loud sound like someone had hit her or something. So i bust open the door and the sight i saw made me instantly mad.

After that i blacked out. I walked in and saw that nigga on top of Aaliyah pulling her panties down and getting ready to slide in while she was crying.

My eyes went black as i pushed him off of her and started punching him in the face repeatly. I don't respect no nigga that put they hands on a female.

I saw Aaliyah in the corner of my eye pulling her pants back up balling her eyes up. That made me want to kill this nigga.

I stopped punching him when i notice he was bleeding and barley moving.

I turned to Aaliyah to see her shaking and crying balled up in the corner. I sighed and walked over too her.

"Let me take you home lil ma. You can't stay here like dis' "