f o r t y f o u r

CONFUSION

"So when are you gonna tell her dave?" it's been five days since Dave last spoken to Aaliyah. Five days since him and Miracle started their relationship back up. "I'm going to tell her stop fucking pressing me about it" he told Miracle harshly while looking over at her. She rolled her eyes getting up and walking into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

The real reason he was holding it off is because he was scared. He didn't know why he came here. He didn't know why his body and mind brought him here. Because truly he wanted to be with Aaliyah but Miracle being back fucked with his head.

Smelling food he walked into the kitchen seeing that Miracle was cooking. Wrapping his arm around her thick waist he placed his head in the crook of her neck. "Imma tell her today ight?" he said not fully thinking he just didn't have time for her to be mad. He was really avoiding Aaliyah the best way he could cause he knew everything was over for him once he told her.

"Im leaving today gotta figure some shit out at the trap but i'll hit up when i'm on my way back" he said placing a kiss on cheek and walking out to his car. Pulling his phone out he decided to call JJ because he really has been MIA all week. Letting the phone ring for a about 5 seconds he answered the phone.

"Yo" JJ said shortly into the phone. He was irritated at Dave for multiple reasons and he didn't have time for his bullshit. "Yo, where you at i'm finna come through" he said pulling out of Miracles drive way. "I'm at the crib but ion know if that's a good idea man" JJ sighed running his hand over his face. "Lets just meet at the Trap" he knew if he came there it would be to much going on.

"Ight" Dave hung up the phone looking at it weirdly before heading to the spot. When he got there he felt relieved because it still looked the same he was gone for a week caked up in that house and it feels good to finally be out. Walking inside he dapped his boys up and went into his office. About 10 minutes later came JJ.

"Wassup man where the hell you been" JJ said dapping Dave up sitting down in the chair. Dave sighed before speaking.

"With Miracle" he said while running his hand down his face. JJ eyes bucked open wide before looking at his home boy like he lost his mind.

"YOO FUCK KIND OF WEED YOU ON" he yelled at Dave silently.

"Nigga i know i fucked up ight! But it's for the best Aaliyah don't deserve me anyway so it's done for" he said shrugging his shoulders leaning back in his chair.

JJ looked at his bestfriend shaking his head. He was making a BIG mistake. "Don't say shit to Erica because you know she gonna tell Aaliyah and i wanna tell her myself ight?" Dave said pulling his phone out.

"You got it man" JJ said walking out.

                            .     

Meanwhile with Aaliyah....

"SHIT boo" Erica said  looking at her bestfriend throw up her food once AGAIN. This was happening the whole week.

Erica held her hair up until she was done and watched her flush the toilet. She watched her bestfriend as tears formed in her eyes.

"I can't be pregnant.." she whispered quietly.

"We have to get a test Liyah, i know your scared and i know you and Dave haven't been communicating but if you are pregnant you need to know now" 

"I know i'm just so scared i'm only 17 i didn't even graduate highschool yet" she sniffed. "What the fuck am i gonna do!" she quietly yelled asking herself.

"Come on" Erica said getting up walking out of the bathroom and into Liyah's room grabbing her purse and keys.

"i really don't feel like going anywhere Riri" Aaliyah sighed brushing her teeth and heading out the bathroom into her room.

"We are going to get a test to see if you are pregnant so put your slides on and let's go" she said walking out. Sighing Aaliyah grabbed a hoodie and threw on her slides following Riri out the house.

When they pulled up to a pharmacy they both got out the car and went inside. Grabbing four test and a chocolate bar they paid for it and left. Heading back to her house running upstairs to avoid her father or uncle.

Going into the bathroom she instantly peed on two sticks and sat them on the sink.

"Now we just gotta wait" Riri said slightly smiling at her bestfriend.

——

i have so much coming for y'all 😘