When I first meet Zach Herron

I was getting ready for school. I Took a shower and put on a crop top and shorts ( what it looks like at the top.) and put love spell from Victoria secret on. I went down stairs and got my car keys and yes I drive. I live not that Far from school when I got there I met up with my friend Jacquelyn. We were talking wait for our first class of the day.
....... skip to lunchtime...... Jacquelyn and I were getting our food and we were looking for a place to sit but there was no place to sit except a place that 5 guys were sitting at a table. Jacquelyn and I ask if we could sit here and they said yes. Jacquelyn and I started to eat and I ask a question. Me" What are your guys names?" Zach" I am Zach Herron." Jack" I am Jack Avery." Corbyn" I am Corbyn Besson." Daniel" I am Daniel Seaver." Jonah" I am Jonah Marais." Zack" So what is your guys names?" Me" I am Ashley but you can call me Ash." Jacquelyn " I am Jacquelyn." ...........After school.......... I was getting ready to go to my car when I Heard a Voice that I new it was Zach Herron. He said Ashley I need to tell you something? I said okay what do you need to tell me? he said I like you Ashley. I just froze and just looking at him in shock. I said I like you too. When I got home I was getting ready for bed and went to bed. I got a text from Zach and it said hey I now it is late at night and I am texting you but I just wanted to say I loved you. I text him back and said I love you too. Gtg I will talk to you in the morning. Zach said okay night love you. Me 😘.