The honeymoon

(There is some Smut in this chapter)
Ashley's point of view..
Everything was beautiful there. Zach and I are walking on the beach hand in hand. You could here the waves hitting to rocks as we walked by it.

Jackie's point of view...
Jack and I are in our hotel room laying down and cuddling. Jack started to kiss my neck. Soon it turned out to be a heated make out. Jack was just in his boxers while I was in my black bra and black thong.

Jack- Do you want Daddy's dick inside you?

Jackie- Yesss Daddy.

Jack grabbed a condom and slipped it on. Soon Jacks dick was inside me it was pain at first but soon turned in to pleasure.

( that's all I'm going to write for there Smut because some of us don't need to know about it)

Zach's point of view.....

While Ash and I are out walking by the ocean. I picked her up and spun her in a circle. Ash just laughed while I did that.

Ashley was wearing a Beautiful dress.

The sun started to set so Ash and I started to walk back to are hotel room

The sun started to set so Ash and I started to walk back to are hotel room. When we got to are room Ashley opened the door. As she was closing it I put her back up against the door and started to kiss her. I kissed her soft lips then kissed her neck.

Ashley's point of view...

Zach started to kiss my lips he trailed soft kisses to my neck Ashe fond my sweet spot. I let out a little moan as I did so I could feel Zach smiling up against my neck. He picked me up and carried me to the Bed.

( Ounce again let's skip the Smut)

Morning...Jackie's point of view....

I woke up to remember what jack and I did last night it was amazing. Today jack and I are going to the Beach to have some fun in the water.
Ash and Zach are supposed to coming down to the beach to.

Skip to when they are walking to the beach..

Ashley has a cute bathing suit on
It's  red with white lace.

Ashley has a cute bathing suit onIt's  red with white lace

Zach is wearing black swim trunks so is Jack.

I'm wearing a two piece swimsuit. It's brown with white lace.

(Skip swimming time)( I'm lazy sorry)

Jack's point of view...
The sun was setting we are all walking back to our  hotel. As we got to are hotel rooms Zach and Ashley went to there room.

_____________________
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Sorry this chapter is short. Please let me know what you think about the story. We are getting close to this story ending. When it's done I might make a Sequel to this story. Let's get the story to 900 readers before the story ends.