Back home in Dalles

I was in LA with Jacquelyn we were leaving tomorrow to go back to Dallas,Texas. The guys were stay till next week which made me sad because I could not see Zach till he got back with the guys. It was 4:00pm Jacquelyn, the guys, and me were going out for dinner .                                                    ..............after dinner............    Me and Jacquelyn were leaving so we could get up early to go to the airport. Jacquelyn and I were staying with her  cousin we had to get up at 3:00am because our flight left at 5:00am the drive to the airport is long. Jacquelyn and I went to bed at 8:00pm.                                            ...........skip to morning.........   My alarm went off at 3:00am I did not want to get out of my bed but I did not want to miss my flight back home. I put on some sweat pants and Zach's hoodie that I took from him. I took a picture to post on Instagram and twitter saying off to my flight back home.                     Me and Jacquelyn arrived at the airport we were getting on the plane we fond our seats and sat down and put the seatbelt on. I pulled my earbuds out so did Jacquelyn. I turn on my music to listen to Shawn Mendes, Why Don't We, 5sos  And so did Jacquelyn. She was texting Jack . Because Jacquelyn like him and she doesn't now but Jack likes her too. He told me not to tell her and me being a good friend I will not tell her. I fell asleep on the plane and we were about to land and Jacquelyn woke me up. I was happy to be back in Dallas but I now I was miss something Zach was not here with me. But he and the guys are going to be back. We got off the plane and went to get our bags my mom was going to pick us up from the airport . I got a text from Zach asking if we landed safely. I told him we did and that I missed him  he  said he missed me too. My mom dropped Jacquelyn off at her house. Me and my went home sense it was summer break. When Zach got back him and me are going to try and get Jacquelyn and Jack together. Him and I are going to spend the our time together.            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------_________________________________________________________________________________________________________Sorry I did not update I had a writers block. But I will try and post if I don't I might have a writers block or am busy. I hope you guys liked this chapter.