Getting to know him

I got up and grab my phone of my nightstand to see if I got any texts. I got up and got a Shower and put a crop top on and jeans (Top) I then did my makeup  concealer, mascara, and lipstick on. I went downstairs and got a bowl of cereal. After that I was going to the mall to shop around.                                                       ...... At the mall.......                       When I got to the mall the first place I went was to forever 21 my favorite place. I went to other place too. I was about to leave the mall when I got a text from Zach and it said. Hey do you want to come and hang out for a little bit.  I said sure I would love to.                Zach"okay I will see you soon."        Me" Are you for getting something?"                                        Zach" ohh yeah Cherry blossom street 264."  (fake address)               Me" Thank you on my way just Leaving the mall."                              Zach" Okay see you soon."                                                    ......... At Zach's house..........              When I got there it was a big place  I was shocked. I when I got to the door I knocked on the door and Jack answered it.                              Me "Hey is  Zach home."                    Jack " yeah he is let me get him."    Me " okay"                                                 Zach's Point of view.......             I Heard Jack calling for me. I came downstairs and said yes Jack?                                                        Jack" You have a visitor."                  I said yeah I know I invited her here.                                                     When Jack left I told Ash to come in.                                                            Ash" This house is big!"                    Me" yeah I know all of the guys live here with me so we need a big place to live at."                                  Let go up to my room. She said okay when we got up there she asked what we were going to do. I said let's get to know each other.        Ashley's point of view..........    He said let's get to know each other.  I said okay I will ask you a question He said okay. What do you do for a living?  Zach "  I am a singer I am in a band with the guy's."   Me" What is the bands name?"   Zach" It is called Why Don't We."  That is a cool name I said.    Zach" What is your favorite thing to do?"   Me" my favorite thing to do is ride horses."    Zach" You ride horses?"   Me " yes. Why?"  Zach" I just did not imagining you riding a horse."  Me" Well most people don't ether."                                                   After him and I asking questions I was getting ready to leave .  When I got home I got a text from Zach saying can I take you out tomorrow.                                             Me" Yes I would love too."                Zach" okay  see you tomorrow."          Me" Yep. Night."                                  Zach" Night."                                       After taking to him I was get ready for bed. I got in bed and went on my phone to Instagram and look to see if Zach and the other guys had an account and they did I went and followed them and went to bed.