A month of hell

Two weeks ago I told my mom that I was pregnant she was not happy with it she kicked me out and now I am living with Zach and the guys. Today I have a doctors appointment to see if the baby is healthy. Right now Zach and I are on the couch Zach was still asleep and I was just laying there waiting for him to wake up. I couldn't move at all he had his arm on my bell hugging me like there was no tomorrow. We both fell asleep last night on the living room chair. I was looking on my phone at the time and seen that Jonah post something on Instagram.                         

They are so cute together

They are so cute together. Don't you guys think? @imzachherron@imashley1307
(Ashley's Instagram is not real)      I read through the comments there were some hate comments and good comments. Zach was starting to wake up. I smiled when he said good morning love in him husky morning voice.                           At the doctors office......                  Zach and I went back to a room and they started the ultrasound they showed Zach and I our baby on the Monitor they told me he looked healthy and all.                        At the Why Don't We house...    Zach and the guys were in the living from with the August planing stuff. I has in the kitchen with Jacquelyn talking and I wasn't feeling good at all I took some medicine but that was not helping I had this feeling of throwing up and ran to the bathroom. The closes bathroom was Corbyns room that was down stairs I new if I ran up those stairs that would not help at all.                   Corbyns point of view.......          I seen Ashley run to my room she she did not look good at all I told Zach were she went and went to see if she was okay. Everyone went in to ask Jacquelyn questions why she ran to my room. She said she was not feeling really good. We were all worried about Ashley. Her and Zach came out of my room and she was pale as a ghost. Zach told her to sit down on the couch and went to call someone. Ashley asked me to get her some water and so I did. I brought her water to her and Zach was still on the phone.                         Zach's point of view.......                I was calling her doctor to ask if we could come in again and they said they could get her in at 8:00 and it was 4:00 now I told them that we would be there . I walk to the living room and told her what time we were going all the guys all what was going on. I told the Ashley was not feeling good and her stomach hurts her.                       Doctors office........                          We got there and they took us back to a room and checked to see what was going on they told us they had bad news. They told us that she is having a miscarriage. We left and Ashley was trying to stay strong.                                            At the Why Don't We house...   we walked in and all the guys were asking questions if she was okay and that was it for Ashley she started to break down crying and ran out the door I tryed to follow her but couldn't. All the guy were confused on why she ran out crying. I told them and they were trying to help me find her.                Ashley's point of view......           when Zach and I walked in to the door everyone started to ask questions that was my Breaking point. I started to cry and I ran out the door and to my own friends apartment. I ran up to her apartment door and knocked on her door and no answer . I walked down the stairs to the car park and sat down crying.                           Jacquelyn's point of view......    I told the guys were she could be and we polled inside the parking garage once we parked we went straight to the stairs and when we got there we seen Ashley just sitting on the ground crying. I told the guys to go back to the car and let Zach take care of her.                   Zach's point of view......               I went up and talked to Ashley and tried to calm her down.

After she calmed down we walked to the car and went home

After she calmed down we walked to the car and went home.                   One months later.... still Zach's point of view.....              Ashley has been doing better us guys moved to LA so did the girls we all stay at are new house. We all meet Logan Paul and Team10. Logan and us done some songs together like help me help you and The Fall of Jake Paul.