The guys are back in Dallas

Today the guys are coming back to Dallas I am so happy. I get to see Zach I text Zach and told him to have a safe flight back. Jacquelyn and I were going to go see them at there house wean they got back. I was looking through my closet to find clothes to wear today. After I fond clothes to wear I looked at my phone to see if I got a text back from Zach. I did not have a text back from him so he must be on the plane. I went to have my shower After my shower I dried my red hair and straighten it I did my makeup  concealer, light eyeshadow,and my nude lipstick. Put on my my clothes (what it looks like at the top. After I did that I looked at my phone and I had a text from Zach that they were landing and to meet them at there house at 2:00pm it was now 11:59am. I text Jacquelyn and told her that I was going to get her at 1:00pm to take her to there house. I was was getting some of my stuff ready for a horse show that was coming up. I was going to ask the guys if they wanted to come and watch my show.                                                       .....skip to WhyDon'tWe house..... Zach and I were cuddling on the couch while we all watch a movie. Jacquelyn and Jack were sitting next to each other. They were smiling like crazy I could see Jacquelyn looking at him and the it would be Jack looking to her. It was so cute to watch them . After the movie was over I ask the guys if they wanted to come to my horse show. They all said yes even Jacquelyn I new she would want to go so I was fine with it.                  Jonah"When is your horse show?"  Me" It is this Sunday."                         They were all happy that they did not have to wait to see the show.    Corbyn" What time?"                          Me" If you guys want to get up early and come to the barn to help me get ready and we can all go to the show."                                              Corbyn" Okay do you guys want to get up early and help her?"                   All of them" Yeah".                               I had a big smile on my face I told them that they had to be up at 3:00am.                                                 Daniel" Okay how about you girls stay over Saturday."                           Me" Okay if it is okay with the others."                                                  They all nodded there heads in agreement. I was so happy that they said yes. Zach was going to help me bring my stuff to there house. I  went home and put stuff in Zach's car and went with him to take it back to the WDW house Zach said I could put some of my stuff in his room like my clothes and put the rest of the stuff in the garage. I ask Jacquelyn if she was ready to go home but she was going to stay and spend time with Jack . I went and ask Jack if he ask her out and he said yes I was so happy for them. I was about to leave but Zach stop me and gave me a kiss and said he loved me. I couldn't ask for a better  boyfriend than him. I arrived at home and was getting ready for bed.                ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I hope you guys like this.