Caring Zach

It has been two days since the double date and Zach and I having a heated make out I haven't been feeling really good lately. I was on my way to the WDW house because we are all hanging out. Jacquelyn was coming to but Jack was going to pick her up.                 Arriving at the WDW house...   When I got to the house Jack was just leaving so was Jonah he was going to get food for us all. I went in to the house and was greeted by Zach peeking my lips. Than Daniel and Corbyn greeted me with a big hug. Jonah,Jack,and Jacquelyn arrived back at the house. Jonah went to the kitchen with 5 pizza boxes. All the boys ran to the kitchen Jacquelyn and I were walking slowly behind the boys that were running to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen table I got two slices of pizza. I had one slice of pizza and I was not feeling good. I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up I could here someone running up the stairs and I new it was Zach. When Zach got in to the bathroom he but my hair in to a bun so I would not throw up on my hair. After I was done throw up and I was cleaning my face and washing my mouth out. Zach went back Downstairs and finished eating. I was going back downstairs I did not eat at all because I did not want to throw up again so I made myself a smoothie because I loved than I new I would not throw it up. All of then were looking at me like. Jonah" Why you making a smoothie we have pizza here?" When Jonah said pizza I was about to throw up again. I ran back upstairs and to the bathroom. I could here Zach saying now you did it. I could here Zach running back up the stairs I was already throwing up again. When Zach got in to the bathroom he started to rubbing my back. After I was done throwing up again I washed my face and cleaned my mouth. I was going back down the stairs and told guys not to talk to me at all. I finished making my smoothie and went to the living room and just relax will the others were eating there food. Jacquelyn can out to ask if I was okay and I told her yep I am fine. All the guys came out and sat down Jack and Jacquelyn were sitting on a big beanbag kissing there heart out. Zach and the other boys were playing Blackopes on the PS4 and I was playing Fifa on my phone. Will playing my game I just sat there thinking why did I throw up after eating pizza I love pizza and that is when it hit me I must be pregnant. I sit my phone off and told the guys that I was going out to get something from the store. I got in to my car and drove to a shop. When I got there I got 3 different pregnancy test and some junk food so it did not look like I got anything. I went and payed for the stuff and the chasers just look at me weird because I was buying pregnancy tests and I am 16. After I got that stuff and drove back to the WDW house. I walked in and threw the junk food at then and walked up to the bathroom to take the test's. I had to want for the resolutes so went and sat downstairs waiting for the resolutes. I walked back up stairs to the bathroom and fond the test's all positive I screamed in happiness and everyone ran up the stairs and to the bathroom.         Zack" Ashley are you okay?"                Me"Zach I need to tell you something privately."                           Zach"Okay."         Everyone was leaving and Zach and I went to his room to talk I was so nervous to tell him maybe he does not want to be a father .                                        Zach " Okay what do we need to talk about?"                                            Me" Zach I-i am p-pregnant."            Zach" Omg I am going to be a father?!"                I laughed at Zach the way he said that I that he was going to leave me or be mad. I could tell Zach is so happy to be a father . I am glad that he is going to be the father of my child. I would not want Justin Bieber being my child's father. I am so happy to be having a family with him. Zach is going to be a great father. This baby will have the best uncles and aunts in the world. I am even hoping that this little one will be just like his father. Zach and I walked down stairs to tell them. They were so happy for us. We all just relax and watched movies and eat popcorn, chocolate, chips, and sweets. Me and Zach were cuddling on the couch together. Jacquelyn and Jack were cuddling too. Daniel and Corbyn had some there girl friends over and Jonah was with Jacquelyn's sister. After the movie was over Corbyn put another movie on and it was a the ring. I hate scary shit I cuddled in to Zach a little more and closed my eyes. Zach put his arm around me he could tell I did not like it so he kiss my head a couple of times. I was slowly drifting to sleep.                Zach's P.O.V.                                    Ash was asleep in my arm  the movie was over and I cared her up to my bed and texted her mom telling her that ash was staying the night because she was fast asleep. I was getting ready for bed when her mom said okay I layed done in bed and fall asleep holding Ash.                                          ______________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope u guys like this chapter.