Chapter 12

Sodapop and Sandy walked off hand in hand and left the gang

Sodapop and Sandy walked off hand in hand and left the gang. As they walked off there stood a crying Nicole watching the young love walk off and them being crazy in love.

Darry- Hey kid take it easy. You are crying..... A lot and I've never seen you cry this much.

Steve- You really do love him don't you?

Nicole- Yes, I do and I wish I didn't.

Ponyboy- Hey don't feel bad. Sometimes we can't help ourselves who we fall in love with. There going to be a time where you fall in love with someone out of know where. It's not your fault for falling in love with my brother.

Nicole- I know Ponyboy but you know I love your brother a lot. For crying out loud! I grew up with you guys and I fell in love with Sodapop and seeing him fall in love with someone else isn't the best thing.

Ponyboy- I know it isn't.

Dally- Hey Nikki we care for you. I cant believe I'm saying this but I love you. You are like my little sister that I never had and seeing you cry makes me want to hurt someone.

Johnny- RUN!

Two-Bit- Johnny he's not going to hurt us. He's probably going to go hurt a soc. Calm down kid.

Johnny- Oh okay, I freaked out.

Ponyboy- We know buddy.

Dally- Plus Johnny I wouldn't hurt you. I care for you a lot to. Anyway Nikki listen to me.

Nicole- I'm listening.

Dally- We love you a lot but we are worried.

Nicole- About what?

Steve- We are worried for you on the day of the wedding. We know it's not gonna end good for you or for us because honestly I don't like Sandy.

Two-Bit- Who does?

Darry- Sodapop...

Nicole- Correction he loves her 🙄. Not like, he loves her.

The boys- Ohhh.....

Johnny- Um anyway it's late guys we should get going.

Darry- Yeah let's go.