Chapter 15

Pretend this song is meant for a guy instead.

1hr later
Father- Do you Sandy William take Sodapop Curtis to be you're husband?

Sandy- I do.

Father- Do you Sodapop Curtis, take Sandy William to be you're wife?

Sodapop- ....... (it's been 5 minutes.)

Father- Soda? Son are you okay?

Sodapop- Huh yes. I'm sorry but Sandy I cant marry you... I think I love someone else and that someone isn't you.

Sandy- WHAT!?

Darry- YES!!

Dally- FUCK YEAH!!!

Father- Language!

Johnny- FINALLY!!

Ponyboy- ABOUT TIME!

Two-Bit- HOLY BISCUITS YES!!

Steve- YEAHHH!!!

Sandy- Shut up all y'all! Who's the girl you love? Hmm do I know her?

Sodapop- Yes you do, I realized that I love Nicole.

Nicole- What...? Wait you sure me?

Sodapop- Yes you. Sandy I'm sorry but when I was with Nicole it was different. I fell in love and you act like you love me. I don't want that. So Nicole will you give me a chance?

Dally- Now your chance sis.

Nicole-......YES!!!

Soda had a million dollar smile on he's never been so happy! Nicole kissed him happy to know he felt the same and the gang was clapping and cheering while Sandy walked out cursing.

Sodapop- Nicole I'm sorry I didn't listen. I should of known that you loved me for a long time and I was so stupid.

Nicole- Sodapop you are fine. I love you and I'm glad that the person that I love feels the same!

Steve- Let's get out of here! Let's go eat some cake!

Sodapop and Nicole walked out hand in hand happy as can be.

Sodapop- Well?

Nicole- Well what's next? Hmm some cake and other things ;)

Ponyboy- SODA SHUT UP IM RIGHT HERE TRYING TO EAT! DAMN CAN THAT WAIT!

Sodapop- Sorry baby brother 😂

The gang- Well let's go home and enjoy this beautiful day!

Father- Do you Sodapop Curtis take Sandy Williams to be you're wife?

Sodapop- I do.

Sodapop and Sandy walked out the gang following right behind.

Nicole- There goes the boy I grow up with and fell in love with, but I wasn't his happiness and I knew damn well he didn't love me like that. It breaks my heart to see him with someone else but I guess I need to move on and be happy for him....

They End