© Dean x badass!reader part 1

Finally finished with that vamp hunt, I found myself sitting at some small-town bar. Typical scenery, dancing drunk girls, douchebags playing pool, and the occasional sloppy drunk guy hitting on girls across the counter. After taking the last sip of my somewhat shitty draft beer, I look over to the 67' impala paired with the roaring engine.

This guy suddenly comes up to me obviously drunk, "hey baby can I get you a new one?" he asks with a smug smile. "no, I'm good! But if you leave me alone ill promise to not punch you too hard", I respond cold. He sloppily tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear; I grab his wrist midway, "whoa their buddy! Back off.". he then proceeds to hold me close to his shoulder, I simply give him a weird stare as he continues to be a prick. "alright, don't say I didn't warn you" I say as the two very large men, formerly in the impala, walk in. I swiftly grab the man's wrist and flip him over as I hear a choir of 'oohs' and 'ouches from the crowd. "I told you to back off mate! consider this a warning." I say hovering over the man on the floor and proceed to sit back down.

"damn... that was badass!" I look over to see a dirty blonde man with apple green eyes and galaxies of freckles. "look dude, you just saw what happened to that guy I'm not really down for a series of stupid pickup lines that would only work on a girl who had -900 IQ points", the taller man with long hair chuckles obviously amused watching his friend get turned down.

"no really where'd you learn that? please I'd love to hear the story of this one!" the man asks clearly intrigued. "if I told you I might have to kill you. I'm (y/n), nice to meet your acquaintance." I introduce myself with an open hand to shake, "Dean. this is my brother Sam" he gestures to the giant behind him. "well Dean, Sam it's nice to meet you but I'm afraid I have plans" I say paying my bill and leaving the two men in oblivion.