Right Hand .... woman? (tfw x reader)

concept : https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e0/3f/e1/e03fe13445e0b969de49f1ddfa4310fe.jpg

readers pov

im sick of everyone waiting for dad to just show up. the only angel in the damn garrison with common sence is Castiel and hes gone ! im leaving. im going to pack my stuff and leave .

deans pov

i was a motel in arkansas researching with sam and cas when someone puffed into the room. all three of us imeaditly stood up " who the hell a-", the girl in front of us cut me off " dont shoot! i'm (y/n), im an angel of the lord ". cas' face fell in confusion " (y/n)?". she smiled and hugged cas " hi big brother" , he sighed as he huggged her back, when he let her go he turned to us " sam , dean this is my favorite little sister , (y/n) " she held out her hand " hi, uhm, nice to meet you . i hope you dont mind me comming but i just cant stay with them and hope for dad to come back cause hes not comming back. you three are my only hope . and if youll have me ... id like to join you . "

"will you excuse us for a minute ?" , dean oulls both cas and sam away.

"what do you think we should do?"

"cas do you trust her ?"

"yes, i do. i think shed be very helpful too. "

"okay"

Sam ,cas, and dean both turned back to (y/n) . " Team Freewill welcomes you ,(y/n)" sam exclaimed. her face lit up like Christmas tree . "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! ".

readers pov

its been two years since i joined the boys and yeah, of course its hell having the angel minions on my ass but saving people is amazing. wasn't that what angels where meant to do in the first place ? i dont know...

one thing i do know , however, is that my brother has totally fallen for humanity if you pick up what im putting down ;) . Frankly i mayto be on the verge too, moose isn't too bad looking. hes ridiculously smart too . my brother and i may have lived through all of history but Sam, Sam knows every little thing about every little grain of sand. its miraculous ....

"(y/n) we just got word of a case in louisana pack your stuff . oh by the way, its your turn in the front " dean ran into my room in the bunker with an excited smile on his face.

when i walked outside i saw dean in the front seat putting a rush tape in, cas in thee back almost asleep and sam holding open the passenger side door for me . " thank you sammy," he simply smiles and closes the door , taking his and my bag to the trunk.

this is my home .