Car wash (dean x reader)

I walk into the garage with a bucket, soap, and a sponge. Once I get inside I walk over to my car and baby  looking at the dirt, dust, and other matter on both cars. "ew". I decide to wash baby first. I walk over to the hose and turn on the water, spraying it into the bucket as some water splashes on my grey tank top and high-waisted black shorts. I then pour some soap into the water and start to wipe the hood of the beautiful impala .

Deans p.o.v.

"hey Sam, you know where (y/n) is ?" I walk up to Sam . he shuts his laptop," uhh , I'm not sure but last I saw she had a bucket and was heading to the garage." He says looking at me "hmm" I say turning and walking over to the window and door that leads to the garage . I pull the curtain to see (y/n) washing the impala ,her clothes getting slightly wet . I smirk , "my baby is taking care of Baby....damn...what a view." I say opening the door as (y/n) looks over to me with a smile "hiya dean." I lean on the door frame with my arms crossed, "and what might you be doing?" . "baby and honey over here needed a wash ." she says gesturing to the cars. She then gets this devilish smirk and sprays me with the hose "come help me Winchester" ."ahh! okay, okay!" I say with a laugh surrendering to the beautiful woman in front of me .