the panel (j2 and misha x reader)

reader p.o.v

 I had just finished my water bottle when Cliff pulled Jared, Jensen , Misha, and i on stage. 

"Whats up Pensacola!!! Wow its so amazing having so many fans in my home town. I WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH HALF OF YOU. I miss it so much, cant wait to take the boys here to Crabs tonight for dinner" the crowd laughed and agreed . "yeah, (y/n) was actually driving us around last night and we got to meet her parents!" Jared chimed in . " yeah, she was a very adorable baby" misha replied. "oh, and my grandmother totally fangirled over Jensen" i said looking over at Jensen as the crowd laughed . " yeah! apparently she really liked Alec" the crowd obviously went wild. 

"okay, how bout we start on some questions ?" misha suggested and greeted the first girl in line. 

"hi, im maddie. erm.. my question is for (y/n)." the boys groaned "no fair!", jared whined . "excuse them , what's your question dear?" i shushed the boys and gestured maddie to carry on, " haha, i was wondering what were your first impressions of the guys?" . the boys sat back up and turned their chairs, obviously intrigued. 

" well, when i first met jared i was walking to my trailer and when i opened the door he glitter bombed me. so, that was a very... interesting experience. And then i was walking on set to do the scene with jensen where he was practically flirting with me and the only thing i could think was  ' this dude is so serious' because he was in his ' im a big scary actor and youre new' mode but then i messed up a line and he just died laughing which was cool because there was a lot less pressure on me" jensen cut me off " oh come on, you know you just had a crush on me !" . "yeah, when i was 13!". 

"anyway, when i saw misha i was SO starstruck ! i dont think ive ever said this before but i had a really rough childhood and when i was little i would turn to misha and just think ' he went through the same things i did and if he can make it i can too' and honestly misha was the reason i got into acting . now look at me, im friends with him!" as soon as i finished misha got up and hugged me and i realized he was tearing up and when he spoke i could hear the breaking and pride in his voice, " youve never told me that before (y/n) ! i never knew i had that much of an effect on people ...  youre gonna make me cry !!" the crowd cheered and 'awed' as jensen and jared sat with smiles on their faces . before misha let me go he gave me a kiss on the head and whispered a quick ' im proud of you' to me . " okay, anyway thank you maddie ! that was a great question ."

After about two hours cliff came back out and had to tell the audience our time was up we all said our 'i love yous' and goodbyes , me leaving a couple special ones to old friends i havent seen in years. once we got off stage the guys attacked me in an enormous hug and after standing there for about five minutes jensen spoke up, " welcome to the family, (y/n). we'll always have your back . and dont you ever think we wont beat the writers ass if they decide to give you up" the other two agreed and they soon broke away, " thank you guys so much "

okay so 1 shout out to my readers in Pensacola , i freaking love my hometown . and two, i hope this was good i dont know if i like the way i wrote the dialogue and if it was too cheesy for you guys. anyway, bye guys <3