Unexpected (Jensen x reader)

After brushing your teeth, you walk into your room to find your next-door neighbor throwing rocks at your window through his window parallel to yours.

I open my window to talk to my unremarkable hot neighbor dean . he was in an acdc tee and sweatpants .you looked at your clock reading 2:36 am before calling out to him " the hell are you doing dean?" you call over to him . he smiles at you " wanna come over ? I have brownies and video games?" he says holding up a plate of brownies "bribing me with food, how dare you Winchester " I say with a chuckle "damnit will you just come over here .I'll catch you if you fall "he says holding out his hand . I quickly grab his hand and jump over.

          "see? That wasn't all that hard" he says with a smile "if I get in trouble bc of you consider yourself dead dean " I say smiling back "yeah, yeah, now you want the blue or green controller?" he asks holding up two custom designed Xbox controllers "you should have the green to match your eyes" I reply, "was that flattery  miss (y/n)?" he says handing me the controller "shut up" I reply .

          Dean and I play for hours then talk for even longer before we know it , its 8:30 and is dads knocking on the door. " shit" I say running for the window "wait (y/n)!" I turn around fast enough to catch his lips on mine . he sadly pulls away and hands me the blue controller "it's yours. See you tonight?" he says with a smile before I turn around and go back to my room .