Part 1

/* Hi guys, I have written a different love story on RagLak. I have submitted this in RagLak main Fb page as Rajkumari Ragini. 

But, I didn't submit last part there. I will update it here along with all parts. */ 

The present story has 18+ scenes. So, only adults may read.. rest all kids may close this... 

------------Story Starts-----------

"Laksh.."

Calls Ragini when Laksh was busily buried his eyes in laptop. "Hmm.." he responds casually.

"Laksh, I want to talk to you."

"Tell naa Ragini.."

He was still busy with laptop.

Ragini sighs and closes his laptop.

"Ragini..what is this?" Laksh is going to get angry on her, Ragini sits in his lap looking deep into his eyes. She places her fingers on his cheek. Laksh holds her by waist.

Laksh was doing some important work, he wanted to get angry on her..but her sensuous looks makes his calm.

"Laksh.." calls Ragini very sweetly making him sweat.

"Bolo na Ragu baby." He says with a smile. Ragini moves near to him and buries her face in his neck. Laksh closes his eyes. Ragini slowly opens his shirt buttons, while Laksh removes her saree. He lays her on couch and he comes over her. Ragini rubs her soft hands on his strong chest, Laksh bends down and kisses her belly. Ragini bites her lower lip. Laksh moves his face up wards touching her parts and at last smashes his lips over her. Ragini entangles her fingers in his hairs.

Suddenly some sound comes, with that Ragini's thoughts shatters. That was all her dream. Laksh was still working in his laptop. Ragini knows very well that she can't disturb him during work. When Laksh has given her chance to talk at least?

Ragini hesitatingly goes near him. She was trembling to call him.

"Laksh.."

Laksh won't respond.

She clears her throat and calls again, "Laksh"

"What?" Laksh questions seriously.

Ragini takes gulp. For small call only he is that serious, if she is going to close that laptop he will definitely kill her.

"Nothing" Ragini says slowly and goes into kitchen, she keeps looking at Laksh from kitchen. She waits for him for dinner. After work, Laksh closes that laptop and silently goes into bedroom.

"Laksh, dinner" Ragini shouts but Laksh ignores her. Ragini sighs and looks at dishes full of food but empty plates. She too sadly steps into her separate room without eating.

This is her daily routine. But his ignorance is making her more depressed. She can't turn against to him, because she loves him, and she wanted love from him. She was just waiting patiently for his response. It was one month till they have married. So, it's just less time. So, need not worry.