Part 4

Prince Laksh was waiting for Ragini's acceptance patiently. The same way, she rejecting him... he simply taking it has become common. But for truth, whenever Ragini rejects, Laksh used to depress.

One day, this hatred becomes to peaks....

So, Laksh goes inside her palace place to tell her something important related to kingdom. That time, Ragini is in her bath. As he is her husband, no maids stop him. He doesn't know about this. laksh goes there and finds Ragini in water pool. Laksh becomes mesmerized looking her in that way. She comes out of the pool, her bare shoulders and legs up to knees are visible. laksh takes a gulp looking at the beautiful girl ever.

She is about to remove the only cloth on her body to change the dress, then Laksh turns other way. He doesn't see her, but he blushes in himself. Ragini after getting ready comes out and finds Laksh there. She shocks.

"when did you come..?" she asks upset.

"just..just now.." says Laskh hesitatingly.

Ragini gets tears, "you are lying. You have seen everything right..! you have cheated me. How can you peep at me..?"

"No Ragini, I didn't..!"

Ragini shows her hand to stop. "I won't stay with you even for a second..!!" says Ragini and keeps going.

"Ragini, listen to me plz.." Laksh was convincing.

But, Ragini leaves him and goes away.

After that incident, Laksh happens to go to Ragini's kingdom so many times, try to bring her back.. but being stubborn she never returned back.

Laksh becomes depressed in her absence. He waits for her forever. He becomes sick. But, he didn't let this news known to Ragini because, if she comes to know that he has become sick, she may come having pity on him but not with love..! but, he wanted her love only..!!

Laksh's eyes kept looking at door, someday Ragini might come for him... but, she never stepped in. he becomes bed ridden in her absence. At last he leaves his last breath keeping his eyes stick at the door...

Thus, his love story was ended. But not the love. Still his heart and soul were loving that beautiful princess. He wanted her still. At least, in next life he wanted to gain her love. May be this time his wishes are fulfilled...

After 600 years he is born again...

Lakhs has born again to Durga prasad and Annapurna. He doesn't have any glimpses of his past life. But, when Ragini's alliance has comes to him... then his mind undergoes stress.. then he happened to remember his past life again.

However, this time also he loved Ragini... but, he thought to teach her a lesson..! he wanted to show her the pain in love..! that's why he kept rejecting her.

{guys, I know... the fb is boring. But, I got this idea for story... I didn't extend this more to bore you all more..!}

Flash back over....

Laksh remembers everything sitting at his table.

"That was paining still Ragini. You don't know how I suffered for your love..! I wanted you badly than anything. I showered my pure love on you. But, you gave me only rejection..! only hatred..! it might have happened 600 years back... but the pain still persists. May be, we are born again for this. I'm taking my love revenge on you. Suffer Ragini.. suffer more and more. But... your suffer is paining me even more...! Just bear it for a while, when you realize it.. I will accept you back..!" thinks Laksh.