Part 3

We all have seen what Laksh is thinking. So, let's see what Ragini is doing...

Ragini is checking all her wardrobe to see what to wear and attract Laksh. There is no wrong in this. She is his wife. Atlast, she looks at the red saree. She knows very well, she looks hot in it.

Ragini giggles and takes that saree. She gets ready. The cool air starts coming from window, she runs to window and opens the doors. That cool breeze touches her and Ragini raises her head up and breaths that air deeply.

Then Ragini feels her tummy was tapped by fingers. She shocks. "Who is it?" Then she feels someone blowing air on her visible back. Ragini closes her eyes in temptation. She knows very well only Laksh can provide such charm over her. But however, why to excite? It's only dream naa. But let her enjoy the dream at least.

Then Laksh hugs her from back placing his hands on her tummy, then he nuzzles in her neck. Ragini smiles endlessly...but she feels this different from the dream. She is feeling everything for real. And, then Laksh moves his face in her neck.. he places a kiss. Ragini feels shy a lot and she runs from him. She holds a pillar and keeps taking gulp and smiles.

After a while she turns back and Laksh is not there. She beats her head,

"I know, it's a dream..!" she thinks.

But.. Laksh was standing out of her room. He was hiding behind the wall. He has really done the earlier thing with her.

'what am i doing..? i have to control. She shouldn't get my love that easily..!"

Thinks Laksh and goes into his room.

Ragini comes out of the room and looks for Laksh. Looking at his brief case, she understands that he has come..

Then only Laksh comes out of the room, Ragini keeps twisting her saree pallu Laksh may like her looking her like that. But as usually he ignores her. She feels a little bit pinched in heart.

Laksh knows that Ragini is feeling bad. But, it was very less compared to the rejections she made to him. But, he knows very well that she didn't remember anything.

The truth is Laksh was actually loving her and wanted to adore her.. but.......

Laksh comes into hall adjusting some files, Ragini goes into kitchen to prepare something and impress Laksh. Laksh always keeps one eye on her. He keeps admiring her beauty secretly. And also loving her secretly.

"Laksh loves samosa a lot. I will prepare it for him..!!"

She thinks, "If he won't eat..?" she takes her hand back thinks again... "I will prepare whatever it is..!!"

She says and tries to take the floor which is on top rack, but accidentally it slips and all floor falls on her. She shouts in panic.

"Ragini..??" shouts Laskh and runs into kitchen only to see all floor on her. Ragini gets up dusting all floor on her. A maid beside her laughs. But, Laksh doesn't laugh silently looks at her. Don't know why but... Ragini gets tears.

She wanted to show herself more pretty to him, but her plan was spoiled. Ragini runs into her room with teary eyes. Laksh steps back to console her but, he tights his fists and controls himself from going near her..

Ragini runs into her room bolts the door and cries. She stands under the shower.

"why do you hate me Laksh..? what did i do..??" she cries falling on knees under that shower.

Here, Laskh stands at door and knocks the door of Ragini. Ragini knows it's Laksh. But, she is not in the mood to open the door. She was changing her dress and silently weeps sleeping on bed. Laksh just knocks the door once and as she didn't open, he leaves.