Part 2

Laksh wakes in morning and was getting ready for office. Ragini prepares coffee for him and brings it to his room. She knows, he is going to say no again. But, she never left a chance to impress him again and again.

Ragini stands at door with coffee cup with hot coffee. Laksh was setting his tie,

Ragini imagines,

As if she went near him and setting that tie, then Laksh takes a silly move and grabs her near holding her waist. He won't leave her even if she beg to leave. Then he forcefully kisses on her cheek. Ragini blushes.

Ahh.. she shouts as that coffee hotness pinched her delicate skin. Laksh turns back and sees her.

"Coffee.." she says trembling and keeps the cup on a side table. She soon rushes out from his room. Laksh simply gets ready again, and that coffee cup was ignored. Ragini looks sadly at that cup. Laksh was wearing his shoes down.

"Laksh, eat breakfast.."

"No time" laksh says his usual reason and goes away.

Ragini comes to dinning and eats the bf alone.

She is washing dishes later. Suddenly she feels warm hands in her waist. She shocks.

Laksh was hugging her from back.

"No. not dream. This shouldn't be a dream." She thinks. Laksh makes her turn back. He holds her with one hand and with other hand he held her face.

"Are you angry with me that I'm ignoring you? Are you feeling sad?" He asks too lovingly.

Ragini nods her head negatively saying, No.

Laksh bends his head into her neck. She closes her eyes. She opens her eyes again and realizes it as her dream only again,

Laksh was in his office. He don't even have time to eat or drink. When he will think about Ragini? He don't even know when he has married. He is that much workaholic. He wouldn't have married anyone but his father asks him to marry Ragini on a business deal. But, Ragini loved him from first. And she too expected the same love from him. She understood that he is studious. She is not angry for that. She is waiting patiently for his acceptance. He will change one day. She is hoping that.

Later Ragini who was alone in the house, looking at the TV. She keeps changing the channels and happened to come through a loving scene in movie. Ragini keeps her eyes wide open and imagines herself and Laksh in those pair.

Those both hero and heroin are getting wet in rain. Imagine them as RagLak. Ragini who is wearing white saree gets wet and her curves are visible. Laksh who is wearing white shirt comes near her and grabs her holding her waist. He kisses in her neck and bends down and kisses her tummy. Ragini clutches his hairs.

The current goes off and Ragini comes out of her imagination. She was holding pillow very tightly. She bites her lower lip and blushes. She goes into washroom smiling and switches on the shower and she gets wet. She is smiling and enjoying the cold water on her warm body.

Then.....

Bell rings, Ragini shocks as who came at this time? Usually no one comes. She is all wet how can she open the door? By the time she changes the dress and go, the guest will go away. Whoever it is, she decides to change and go. She at first looks at from window who came. It's laksh who was standing at the door. Ragini smiles and she covers herself in a towel and goes near the door and opens.

Laksh looks at her, her hair was wet and she was whole wet in her creamy saree who was hiding under the towel. A little smile appears on his lips but he comes inside without asking her anything. Then Ragini soon runs into her room and forgets to bolt. Her room is opposite to his room. Due to wind, the door opens a little and Laksh could see her. Ragini removes towel upon her and just un pins her saree. She removes her saree and Laksh could see her back. Her tiny waist is calling him near. Laksh takes gulp and starts going that way unknowingly. Ragini just then turns front to him not realizing that door was opened. Now Laksh looks at her front and he see her whole stomach. Ragini shocks that Laksh was looking at her. But, he was slowly still walking at her. Soon Ragini closes the door being embarrassed a lot.

She sticks to door and starts taking heavy breaths. "Did he..did he see me? Like this..?" She shocks. Then she blushes. "Did Laksh see me like this really?" She feels shy. "Let him see. He is my husband." She thinks and opens the door. But, Laksh is not there. She hears the car sound. She looks from window, Laksh already left. She sighs.

Laksh who is going in car thinks,

"No Ragini. This is not the way I should reach you. I have to love you first. Having thirst on body is not love, it's lust. But, I wanted to give you love first. I should reach you with that love. But... you can't get my love that easily Ragini. You have to wait still. You have to suffer still. Then you will know my pain..!!"

Then some flashes of incidents come in front of Laksh's eyes. In those scenes Ragini says, "I hate you." "I don't need you"

Laksh clenches the steering remembering those scenes. His eyes turn red which shows not anger but hurt. Hurt deeply..!

Precap: Ragini's trails to reach Laksh. What is Laksh's intention?