Part 5

Ragini and Laksh shocks looking at the person at door.

"Aunty.." Ragini says.. "maa.." Laksh says and runs to her.

Laksh: maa, hw ru?

Ap: I'm fine, but where Ragini is going?

Laksh looks at Ragini, she smiles at Ap.

Ragini: no where aunty.. just taking my cloths for iron.. that's it..

Ap smiles.

Laksh: maa, y did u come suddenly without saying..?

Ap: why means? I wanted to see my son and bahu..

Ragini takes Ap to the one of the room. When she comes out, laksh says..

"Ragini, plz don't leave house now. Mom doesn't feel good.."

Ragini looks at Laksh as he was talking with her the first time in life.. he never talked with her properly.

"So, I can go away later..?" Ragini asks..

"Ragini,,.." laksh says..

"I'm staying here for maa.. not bcz u said laksh. I know, maa can't take anything to her heart. It's unhealthy to her.. i will stay for her..." Ragini says and keeps going taking her suitcase to her room.

"Thanks Ragini.." Laksh says... But, Ragini simply goes into her room.

Later, Ap comes to meet Ragini to talk something,but she finds Laksh and Ragini are in separate room. Their cloths are also in diffraction room..

"What is this? Why are you not staying in same room?" Ap asks in confusion.

Raglak shocks with her question.

"Maa, we do our works separately. But we sleep in same room at night.." Laksh lies.

Ap: does couple anywhere stay like this? It's not correct. Laksh, come on.. shift all your luggage into Ragini's room and keep that other room empty.

Without other choice, Laksh shifts all his luggage into Ragini's room. Ragini will be moving all her things aside to give place to Laksh. Both are in same room doing work at a time. Laksh looks at Ragini, but she was not looking at him. She is feeling embarrassed that Laksh has seen all everywhere, where she wrote that she loves him..

Looking at them, Laksh smiles a little.

Night,

Laksh was in Ragini's room. But, Ragini didn't come to room still. She was with Ap. Laksh comes to talk with Ap but sees Ragini is taking care of her. Ragini has just given her tablet and she was pressing her feet.

Ap: go and sleep beta..

Rag: no maa. I know ur legs are paining.. so let me..

Laksh smiles looking at the care she is giving his mom.

Ap: Ragini, is everything ok between u and laksh? U r seemed to be sad?

Rag: nothing like that maa. Laksh is nice guy, he looks after me very well.

Laksh feels guilty with her words.

Ap looks at Laksh.

Ap: laksh, come.. why r u standing there?

Laksh comes inside. Ragini bends her head looking at him. Laksh smiles at her. He sits in opposite direction of her.

Ap: now both of you tell, howz ur life going?

Raglak are silent.

Ap: Ragini, you tell beta..

Ragini just smiles,

Ap: hmm, u r feeling shy... laksh, u say..

Laksh looks at Ragini, few tears r about to come out from her eyes, then she goes out saying that she has a work. Laksh looks on...

After talking sometime, Laksh returns to room and finds Ragini was not in room.
He comes out and finds Ragini was sitting at dining table. She was crying silently and wiping her tears. Laksh feels bad for his behavior towards her.

He goes near her to talk.

"Ragini..." he calls.

But, they listens to Ap's voice.

Ap: raglak.. what r u doing? Go and sleep...

Ragini wipes her tears and stands. As Ap has ordered, both goes into their room. Ragini was taking bed sheet and pillow...

Lak: r u going to sleep on couch? No need. I will go.. u sleep on bed..

But, Ragini silently moves to couch. Laksh was looking at her. Ragini silently sleeps.
Laksh sits on bed, thinking what to do next?

Should he ask her excuse?

Yes, he has hurt her..!

But why did he..? To make her understand his pain he undergone once..

But, she didn't remember their past life. There is no meaning in his intention. Luckily, he got her love in this life which he wanted in previous life. He should be happy for that.. but he is making her to suffer and he is suffering too...

Now, Laksh decides to ask her apology. He goes near her and finds she is sleeping. But, Laksh holds her hand.

"Ragini, you never know how much I love you.. but, tell me Ragini why do u used to reject me? Do u know, how sad i used to feel? But now, I'm happy that u r loving me... I just wanted to show my pain Ragini, but I don't hate you... I really want u in my life ragini... I love u..."
Says Laksh and kisses her hand and then her forehead but, Ragini is sleeping.
He goes back to bed and sleeps looking at her.

Next morning,

Ragini is wiping her hairs after having shower. She is looking into mirror, she remembers that Laksh was talking with her(the previous night incident)

"It would be great if that was true. But I know, it's just a dream..!" She sighs.

Just then Laksh wakes and looks her through the mirror.

"Good morning Ragini.." he says in smile. Ragini startles at once, "is this true?" She looks at Laksh, he was looking at her.

Then she looks out and finds Ap is just standing out of the room, she thinks that's why Laksh said like that,

"Good morning Laksh. Would u like to have coffee..." Ragini asks..

"No..." says Laksh and comes near her.

"I want you..!!!" He says and grabs her near by waist. Ragini shocks as Ap was looking.

"Is he mad? Even after knowing that Ap is seeing, why is he doing like this?" Thinks Ragini and tries to get away from him and looks at door, Ap is not there.

Ragini takes breath that Ap didn't see anything. But if Ap is not there, why Laksh is acting?

Thinks Ragini nd looks at Laksh. He was looking at her lovingly.

"May be this is dream too..." Says Ragini out thinking it is really not true... and she is about to go away. But, Laksh holds her hand and pulls her back. She falls on him.

"No this is not dream." Says Laksh and puts hands around her. Ragini makes her eyes big in amazement.

Laksh moves her head towards her and places his lips on hers gently. Ragini closes her eyes. Laksh moves his hands on her waist and back and he then bites her lips