Part 8

Laksh shocks with her slap.

"You have to pay for this Ragini.." he says and looks at Ragini who came into room again. She was scaring to look at Laksh. She takes clothes from her wardrobe and she goes into washroom, Laksh soon goes near washroom and stops the door from closing.

"Laksh, leave the door."
She says..

Laksh opens it wide and he enters into washroom. Ragini moves back looking at him scared. Laksh bolts the door coming inside. He keeps coming forward and Ragini starts stepping back.. she stuck to wall and Laksh holds her hands and pins then to wall.

"Did you slap me?"
He asks looking deep into her eyes.

"I didn't wanted to actually.." she says closing her eyes.

"Look at me..!!" He demands. Ragini opens her eyes. Laksh without wasting any time, buries his face in her neck leaving hot breaths on her soft skin. Ragini takes heavy breath and she bites her lower lip.

"She wanted him badly from many years. She only knows how she missed him. No, she can't stand anymore. Indeed she wants him.."

Ragini holds his head and starts massaging his head. Laksh then starts giving love bites to her neck, making Ragini lose her senses.
Then Laksh raises his head and looks at Ragini intensely,

"How shd I say that I love u a lot Ragini. Don't reject me more.. it hurts me now. Plz, be mine..! Be mine Ragini..!" He requests her with all hunger and love.

"I'm yours Laksh.. I'm yours." She says unknowingly.

Laksh hugs Ragini tightly. Laksh slowly slips his face from her top, then chest and then he reaches her tummy, he was on his knees. He places his head deep into her stomach and he starts kissing her tummy.

"Laksh.. no Laksh..." she says in very seductive tone making him more mad for her. Laksh stands and he lifts Ragini in his hands and takes her out. He places her on bed and he removes his shirt. Ragini closes her eyes shyly.

Laksh comes over her and rubs his head in her neck and her cheek. Ragini closes her eyes in a great smile and she turns back and hugs him. He buries his face in her chest.

-----After a while----

Raglak are sleeping beside each other, Ragini was over Laksh, and his hand is constantly rubbing her bare back, their cloths are lying on floor. Ragini's head is resting on his bare chest. Then Laksh looks at her and twists her cheek gently. Ragini raises her eyes and smiles at him. Ragini moves her head to his face and she kiss her cheek where she slapped.

"Is it paining?"

"Yes a lot"

Then she kisses him again.

"Still paining?" She asks.

"Yes a lot.."

Then Ragini kisses him more deeply in cheek. Laksh rolls and make her come down,
"The pain subsides only with this kiss.."

Laksh places his lips on hers gently first, later he makes it passionate long one..

Ragini closes her eyes and suffocates with lack of breath. Then Laksh breaks the kiss. He looks at her and kisses her forehead. Then Laksh goes into washroom to fresh up. Ragini covers herself up to shoulders and she closes her eyes blushing.

Then she remembers each and every incident when Laksh rejected her and humiliated her. She opens her eyes suddenly.

"He has hurt her many times, but why did she give up herself to him that easily?" She thinks.

Then Ragini closes her eyes again. She remembers how in past life she rejected Laksh.

"Yes, she has hurt him then, and now he has hurt her. She has a reason for that.. and what was his reason... only revenge..? If he really loved her, what is the need of it..? He liked only her body..? Not her..??"

Ragini brain fills with many thoughts.

"How can I lose myself this easily?" Now she cries.

"Why couldn't have I controlled..? He was liking only my body..not me..!" Ragini decides.

Laksh comes out of washroom with towel around his waist and his head is wet. Ragini was looking at otherside.

"How long you are going to sleep.. go and take bath.." he says and about to pull her bed sheet. Ragini holds it tightly.

"Ok..ok. I will close my eyes, you go..." says Laksh and closes his eyes. Ragini slowly goes into washroom.

Later Ragini comes out after getting ready. When she comes out Laksh was arranging thier clothes in the bags.

"Ragini, let's go back to our house." Says Laksh setting the luggage. But Ragini was seemed to be sad.

Laksh hugs her from back,

"What my darling, why are you looking so sad.."

He leans his face on her shoulder.

"Laksh, do you really love me?" She asks.

"Of course I don't..!" He says and she looks at him.

"I don't love you, but I love you a lot.." he says and then kisses her forehead.

Ragini smiles a little. "Let's go.." he holds her hand and keeps taking her out. Ragini is just looking at him...

Both sit in the car to go back.

{Don't ask me from where car came..}

Laksh is driving the car, Ragini is still lost in her doubts and thoughts.

He looks at her once,

"Ragini..are you okay??" He asks.

Ragini,

"Laksh... why did you hurt me all these days..? Just to take revenge?"

"Ragini, now that story is over. Leave it. Let's start new life.."

He places his hand on her shoulder, she leans to his chest,

"I too want that only Laksh. I want your love..only love.. not lust..!"

Laksh doesn't understand why Ragini is saying like that.

"Ragini, are you doubting me..?"

"Laksh..."

Ragini is about to say something...

to be continued..

Next part will be last part and in that there will be Ragini's sweet revenge. I will update it shortly and this ff is over..! 

keep voting and commenting..