Chapter 1

Y/n POV ( Point Of View )

" Jason " I whine as Jason grab my arms, pulling me in bed again. It was already 10.00 Am and I had to go make breakfast but Jason isn't letting me go. He took a day off today as he doesn't have much important things to do and he wanted to spent the day with me. Yesterday, he told me that he had a surprise for me today and I'm quite excited.
" Don't gooo, pleaseee " he pout and do his puppy eyes that I could never resist to.
" 5 more minutes, not more " I warn him and he smile adorably.
I lay on the bed again and he put the sheet on top of us. He lay on his side so as he face me and wrap his left arm around my waist while his right hand rest on my cheek, stroking it lightly.
We started leaning forward and he push my body closer to his, closing the space in between us. Our lips were now touching lightly. Even through we have been dating for like 2 years, I still feel the sparkles and fireworks in my stomach whenever we kiss or touch each other. We haven't really have sexual acts but we have seen each other naked before.
We were interrupted by someone knocking at the door. Jason sigh as he slowly let go of me. He put on his pant which was on the night stand and made his way to the door. He is used to sleep in just his boxer.
I watch as Jason walk toward the door and open it, revealing Ryan ( One of Jason's friend and also another gang member )
Ryan mention Jason outside the room and Jason silently nod. He give me the ' I'll be back ' look and walk out our bedroom. I get up from bed and start doing my morning routines. 

Minutes pass by and I was now laying on the couch with my phone on my hand. I suddenly feel a presence next to me. I look up and see Jason. I smile at him making him smile too. " sorry for letting you there alone " he say, hovering on top of me. " its okay " I whisper lightly as his face came in front of mine. " so where were we " he smirks as his lips crush on my mine. Our lips move in sync and in less than no time, we were making out. We are use to be all over each other all the time so it ain't awkward.
Suddenly Jason's phone start ringing. He groan as he pull away. He takes his phone out of his pocket and press on ' Answer '

To be continued ...

Hope you like it, love ya  ! 😘💋💖