Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I saw him tense up as he open his mouth to speak.

" I'm not suppose to be telling you this but you're the only one that can help us with it " Ryan say sighing.

" You remember when I came to yours and Jason's room yesterday morning and last night when we had to go somewhere to do something " he say and i silently nod my head yes.

" Well, we had to go to talk about this murderer who get out of jail some days ago and this murderer is also Jason's worst enemy. He was the same who killed Jason's brother " Ryan explain

" Why didn't Jason told me about this " I ask curiously and a bit upset too.

" Because he didn't want you to be worry and to also protect you " Chaz say

" Protect me from what " I asked, making them look down.

" Sorry, we're not suppose to tell you why " Ryan say, still facing the ground.
" Anyway, back to the topic " Chaz quickly say.

" so what happened with Yenna " y/bf/n say

" Well, umm her phone was on speaker so we also hear who she was talking to and well we guess it was the murderer " Chaz say

" She said that Jason let her stay and everything's going fine. She also say that she has discover new things about us and she knows all our plan " Ryan explain.

" The problem is that Jason won't believe us. Y/n you're the only one that he would believe " Chaz say

" G-guys, I can't do that, Jason and Yenna has been friend for so long, I can't just destroy their friendship. I don't want to be his heart breaker " I say sadly.

" y/n, this is really serious, if this murderer know all about us, we are all in danger, you must tell Jason. You're the only one that can make him believe and that's why we told you this firstly " Ryan pleads.  
" Listen, firstly we need some proves, then I'll gladly tell this to Jason " I say.

" Don't you believe us " Ryan ask with a low voice

" I do, but like you said, Jason won't " I explain and they silently nodded their head.

" Okay, but how are we going to get proves " Chaz ask making y/bf/n roll her eyes
" By spying of course, Chaz " y/bf/n say and Chaz let out an ' oh ' 

*10 mins later *

" do you really need to go " I ask whining lightly as I wrap my arms around Jason's waist, making sure that Yenna is watching.

" i do babe, but I promise you that I'll be back before you know it, okay princess " Jason say stocking my cheek with his thump.

" okay " I say and he lean down to peck my lips but being the kind of girl I am, I kiss him hard with lot of passion. We finally pull away and Jason and the gang all went on their mission. Yenna's face was filled with jealousy, ofc 😁😉

Y/bf/n, Yenna and me were the only ones left here. All the others had gone on their mission. Right now, I was watching television with y/bf/n and Yenna was in the kitchen.
Suddenly, the thought of spying her came to my mind. " So... Can we get this plan started " I ask y/bf/n, acting innocent. " I know you're not that innocent, girl " she say making me giggle. " Well we are both, right " I ask still laughing " right " she say laughing too. 

To be continue...

Sorry for the long wait guys ...
I hope you like this one, love ya 😘💋❤