Chapter 2

Y/n POV
" Oh my god, is it really you " ... " Yea ofc " ... " See ya " I hear Jason say as he hung up. He was smiling like crazy and it was making me curious of who he was talking to.
" Who was it ? " I ask curiously. He look at me, still smiling and start to talk
" You remember, Yenna ? " he ask
" Umm, is it that girl you spent your childhood with " I ask, slowly remembering her.
" Yeahh that one " he say. When we first started dating, Jason told me his childhood life story and for him, Yenna play a really important part in it. They were really close friend when they were little and they were always doing every thing together, but they never dated. Jason had told me every details of it.
" what about her " I ask
" Well she is coming to LA for a while and she wants me to come and pick her up from the airport later " The smile on his face was so adorable that I couldn't help but return it back.

" That's great Jase " I say looking at him.
" I can't wait for you to meet her, you two will get along great " He say and kiss my cheek

" I can't wait to meet her either "

* Later on that day *  

  " You guys better take good care of her, if not you're both dead " Jason warn Chaz and Ryan. Earlier today, he ask me to accompany him to the airport but I refuse, cause I'm not really in the mood of going out today. So he made Ryan and Chaz babysit me and now here he is warning them about what will happen if they don't take ' good care ' of me, even through the airport is not that far from the house.
" Okay okay Jason, I think I'll be fine with them " I say before he make Ryan and Chaz run off.
" Fine.. " he say and kiss my lips one last time before leaving.
" finally he left, I thought he would stay forever " Chaz say, throwing his body on the couch making us laugh.

* 30 minutes later *

" Yayyyy, I winn " I yell happily and start dancing around.

" you didn't, we let you win so that you don't start crying " Ryan protest

" I'm not like that and why would you care if I cry " I say
" well, Jason will kill us if he saw you crying " Ryan say

" Whatever, I still win, you losers " I say sticking my tongue at them playfully. 

We were about to start another round when we suddenly heard a male and female laughs from outside. Soon after, the door was open, revealing, Jason and a blond hair girl who I guess was his friend, Yenna. I couldn't lie she was really pretty with her baby blue eyes and light coloured hair
To be continue...

Hope you like it , Let me know what you think of it 💞

Love ya😘💋❤