Chapter 9

** Jack is the murderer name **
Enjoy 
❤ 

Y/n POV

I watch as Yenna start walking toward y/bf/n and me. Suddenly her eyes lend on the paper which was in my hand. Her smirk grow wider as she scratch the paper away from me.
" Let's seen what we have got here " she say and examine the paper.
" What's all of that about, Yenna ? " I finally decided to speak.
" seriously ?! I thought you were intelligent, didn't you find it out already ?! " she ask, looking at me
" actually, I know that you've been working for this murderer. But why ?? " I asked. At first, she looked a shock for some reason and she started speaking again.
" I wasn't talking about that ! " she say with attitude.
" what were you talking about then ? " y/bf/n ask annoyed by her attitude.

" I'm in love with Jason " she say making me gasp.

" and you bitch, take him away from me " she added, mentioning to me.
" hey, don't you dare call her a bitch, you're the bitch here " y/bf/n yelled at her.

" you would know what's love if you had ever experience it, but you haven't so shut up " Yenna yelled at her and began to walk away.

Yenna POV

Jack is going to kill me if he learn that y/n and y/bf/n know about me working for him. If y/n talk that to Jason, all our plan is ruin. Because I know for sure that Jason will always believe her. I gotta make sure, Jason doesn't know about this and also try and hide it from Jack.   

Y/n POV

" Are you going to talk to Jason about it now ?? " Y/bf/n ask me
" i-i don't know " I say looking down
" after all those things happen, you're still so hesitant ?! " she say annoyed.
" y/bf/n I'm sorry, but Jason and Yenna had always have an amazing friendship, I don't wanna ruin it " I say
" so you prefer keeping their ' friendship ' than keeping your relationship " she say standing up now. I guess she was right. I gotta tell this to Jason.
" o-okay I'll tell him " I say and look up at her ...

* Later on that day *

Jason and the gang had already come home by now. The gang had gone to practice and Jason was in his office, working as always. I was with y/bf/n right now.

" y/n, I think you should go talk to Jason now " y/bf/n suddenly say.
" why so suddenly ? " I ask rising my eyebrow.
" I just think it's right time, you know .. " she say and I silently nodded my head. I wonder how I'm going to tell him that through ...

I walk upstairs and went toward his office, y/bf/n stayed downstairs to give me and Jason privacy. As I was going to enter his office, I hear a female voice from inside. Slowly opening a crack on the door, I saw Jason and Yenna giggling and holding on each other. Jason's arm were around Yenna as she sat on his lap, looking at some papers. I then saw Yenna lean in, closer to Jason and she kiss his cheek.
They haven't see me yet so I made my way downstairs and saw y/bf/n laying on the couch. She turn around and see me.

" y/n what happened, you look upset " she say examining my face

" what happened " she ask again concern af.
" Jason was with this bitch of Yenna " I say sighing.

To be continue...

Hope you like it 💕  
Hey guys, i finally got time to update and i think that Chapter 10 will be out tomorrow because i have already started walking on it, i'm not so sure through...

Anyway, love ya cuties 😘💋❤