Chapter 3

Y/n POV
" I'll let you two get along " Jason say and leave the room with Chaz and Ryan. I look at Yenna and decided to break the silence.
" Hey, I'm y/n Jason's girlfriend " I say and put my hand out for her to shake it
" G-girlfriend " she say shock. " umm, yea " I say " Oh well I'm Yenna " She say and finally shake my hand

" Jason has talk a lot about you " I say trying a make a little conversation and be friendly.

" Funny he hasn't mention you once " she say in kinda rude tone. I stay quiet, not knowing what to say.

" For how long have you dated " She ask

" For almost 2 years " I say and she let out an ' oh '.

" Well it was nice meeting you " I say smiling.

" I wish I could say the same about you " she say rudely and walk away. I'll let that slip for now. I take a deep breath and walk upstairs to my best friend room. I forget to mention that Jason and me live with other members. Like his gang friends ( Ryan, Chaz, Alfredo, Khalil etc // AN : You will get to know them later ) and y/bf/n ( Your best friend name ). The house we live in is huge and when I say huge I mean it. It has like 20 rooms in all.

Anyway, back to where we were, I walk upstairs and went to my best friend room. I need to talk to her about Yenna. 

* A while later *

" ...she then walk away from me " I finish explaining everything to y/bf/n and her mouth was now wide open.
" umm you will catch flies " I say and she close her mouth.

" y/n she can't talk to you like that, wtf ! why didn't you put her at her place !? ( if you know what I mean😉 ) " y/bf/n say, frustrated
" well she is Jason's best friend, I couldn't tell her any mean thing, she could of tell Jason

" I say sighing.
" well, if you don't know yet, Jason will always defend you and this bitch would be trash " she say

" I don't know, when Jason talks about her, he seems to really appreciate her and I don't think he would think of her as trash, plus she is really pretty, like a goddamn model " I say
" you're exaggerating, she can't be this fine and be such a bitch " she say
" why can't she ? " I say raising my eyebrow
" We are going out of subject, anyway, you need to get revenge " she say certainly and I couldn't deny it.
" how, don't ask me to beat her up because you know I can't " I warn, making her laugh. " don't worry, sweetheart, I've got a better plan which won't cause any harm to anyone but jealousy will be in the air " she say smirking. 

To be continue...