Girls and Guns

a long chapter :)

Amari's POV

It was almost evening and It was the day I had to go to the party that Tae told me about. Jimin doesn't know that I know about it.

Taehyung had stopped coming to my room which made me worried. I've noticed that Yoongi started to come and check up on me instead. He would literally just walk in, check the room, then walk back out without saying anything. He would bring food to me too like Tae did.

I just did what I usually do being locked in this room which was taking a nap. As I began to close my eyes I suddenly heard the door knob click.

I was hoping it would be Tae.

The door opened and it was Jimin

I was dragged by my arm out of bed and out into the hall.

"I can walk myself ya know" I said

He kept pulling me down to another hall that led to his room that seemed to be the only one in the hall. I walked in following him trying keep up to his pace since he was still dragging me by my arm.

"I want you to wear this for a party tonight that you'll be attending with us and as my date" he said unzipping a clothes garment bag containing a stunning, long, black dress that was paired with a choker.

(An idea of what the dress look like)

"Since we're in my room just go ahead and take a shower in my bathroom and be ready for when I come back to get you and don't leave this room unless I tell you. No one else." He ordered. He's been getting more strict by day.

As I was laying the dress down on the bed I notice on his night stand was some ring box. It looked a little dusty. Being nosey I walked over and picked up. Inside it had a silver ring with nothing on it.

"Is he married?" I thought. Who knows, this ring could mean anything. Maybe it's a gang ring as of being the leader.

I walked into the bathroom and took a fresh, hot shower and afterwards put lotion on. I walked back out into the bedroom where the dress was laying. I noticed there was a bottle of hair styling moisturizer with a sticky note on the bed too.

  Here's some stuff for your hair so you can do it for tonight and look amazing. I tried my best choosing a good product, sorry if you don't like it :(
          ~Tae

Knowing the note was from him made me feel better knowing he's okay, but I still wonder why he doesn't come to my room anymore.

I went back into the bathroom to do my hair before putting on my dress. I styled it with a middle part and down, nothing too much.