PJ

Third Person

It's been two weeks since Taehyung got hurt. He's feeling better and is ready to go back to work. Amari's grandfather is coming over to check on Tae and see the girl's.

Amari's POV
I was stirring the noodles for the Alfredo until I was interrupted by the sound of the door bell ringing.

"I thought I told him 7:30"

I put the spoon down and turned the burner low.

After wiping my hands on the rag to make sure they were clean, I headed off to the door. I opened the door to see nothing. All of a sudden my garage door started opening.

How? Tae's upstairs playing with the girls. I stepped out the door and walked around to the garage. I saw nothing but our truck and next to it was a note.

Nothing but the letters "PJ" was on it

"What the hell is this foolery?"

I turned back around to go ask Tae about it but I felt the chest of a man collide on to my face.

I backed up and it was the one and only

Park Jimin

"Awh long time no see Amari. Don't you miss me?" Said Jimin with the most fake smile ever

"Don't try anything on me. We can do this the easy or hard way. You just simply walk over to my car right now or Yoongi and Namjoon will handle you"

He stared at me with that same face, bring back those haunting memories

"The choice is yours"

In my head I was thinking of what move I could make. I can't go through the garage door cause it might be locked and of course he standing in front of my path.

I was praying that Tae would just come out any second.

"Look you got 10 seconds to make up your damn mind or I'm just letting the guys deal with you because I don't have time for your shit." He said angrily

I then made a move

I ran to my right around our car and quickly headed straight, but nope that plan failed.

Of course Jimin was prepared. Yoongi and Namjoon were waiting by the side and grabbed me.

"You just don't listen now do you Amari? I'll teach you some lessons later" said Jimin

Next thing you know, Yoongi held out his hand with some powder on it

"Cover up Joon" he said

He then blew it into my face, putting me to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

"Okay girls you two stay in your pen, daddy is gonna go see how dinner is going"

I kissed my two worlds and headed down.

"Amari baby, how's din-" hmm where did she go?

It felt a little chilly. I looked to the dining room to see the front door open.

I know she did not leave this door wide open, got my heat flying out the door.

I walked up to the door and peeked out

Next thing I see the garage is open too

"Where is she?"

I walked around to the garage and she wasn't there.

There was a sticky on the ground with the letters "PJ"

"What is this..?.....Wait....no please don't be"

I ran back around the house yelling for Amari checking every room to see if maybe she was inside.

There was no sign of her

All of a sudden my phone buzzed.

It was a text from an unknown number

"Let's meet up tomorrow if you want your woman. And bring Her grandfather. Don't test me now. Good day."

I fell to my knees

All of a sudden flashbacks began to run through my head.

____________🌻_______________
A/n: Yay I got another chapter out. I can't just leave y'all like that. I think the story will end after 2 more chapters. But thank you guys for reading!! I'm shook that I have 6k reads on this. I really did not expect that. I hope you guys had a good thanksgiving!!