Fire

Taehyung POV

After sending Amari off into the vents I quickly ran back to the scene to help out GD and the others.

I saw Namjoon down on the ground with a bullet in his lower leg. As I ran past him he tried calling me for help.

"Tae...please help me wrap this up." he asked suffering in pain.

I just looked at him and kept running.

Sorry Namjoon

After many moments passed, a lot of the members were down. GD told me to check the other hall because some of Jimin's backup guards were coming, so I went with some of his guards to check.

As we turned a corner, there was Jimin standing some feet away point the gun at me.

"Ah, Kim Taehyung." He said "One of my best skillful members, or should I say former members."

"Jimin." I said focusing my gun on him

"It's sad how I trusted you and let you be apart of this gang. You were my best and I even thought of making you a co-leader. I've always been fishy of you though, especially you always being around Amari when she was worker not your little friend. Once I go get her I will not only kill her but I will kill you both together, oh wait I'll torture you both to death. Even better." jimin said with a psychotic look on his face.

"Well, that won't be happening because Amari got out and is gone to a safe place now." I said back to him

Right as Jimin was about to speak, an explosion could be heard going off in the main area. The building began collapsing in some area and fire was building. The collapse had cause Jimin and some of the guards to fall giving me time to quickly run out to an exit.

When I got outside I saw GD and his members waiting outside in front of a van.

"We would have wiped them out, but that explosion went off, anyways You good bro?" He asked

"Yea. Let's get out of here and we need to check on Amari." I said

We started the van and headed out. As I looked in the rear view mirror, all I could see was the building covered in fire, slowly being destroyed.

GD had called his assistant that was suppose to be with Amari but he wasn't answering.

"Come on Teo answer your damn phone"

I gave him a worried look

"This is unusual. He always and is suppose to answer his phone." He said

"Can you track the van and make sure they're at the place?" I asked

"Oh yeah I can!" He said

He had some app on his phone that he could use to track them.

As it loaded the map, it wasn't a good look.

The van was not even near the safe location.

"What the hell is he doing over there?" I yelled

"I don't know. I think something happened" he said

He sped up the van and followed the map to where the van holding Amari was going.