Begin

Lately I've noticed Tae has been suggesting a lot for us to move. When ever we drove past this rich, luxury, gated and secured neighbor he said it would be perfect for us.

It hasn't been even a year since we moved in our new little town home.

I've also noticed that he has been working at a home a lot more.

Taehyung POV

Since I haven't went in to the office for work I decided to go in during the afternoon. I kissed both of the twins before exiting the play room to head to the kitchen.

"Heading out babe?" asked Amari

"Yeah, Ima head up to the office to check in on some stuff"

I brought her in for a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Hopefully I can come home to some bomb lasagna hint hint" I said making it obvious that I want that for dinner

I headed to the garage and got in the car starting the engine. I turned on the radio and pulled out.

-at the office-

"Good afternoon Mr.kim" said the two front desk ladies. "Sir, we received a random box in the mail box with no sender address" said one of them handing me the box

"Oh okay thankyou" I was confused

I took the box up to my office and sat it on the desk. I examined all the sides of it.

Finally I decided to open it to find a random Chess piece glued down on the inside with a paper consisting of magazine clippings

Let the games begin :)

This could be no one other than Jimin.

-a while later-

I reported it to Mr. Johnson and he had ordered more members to be trained and prepared. He too suggested that we move to a more secure and safe place and possibly hook up some cameras.

All I could do was think about my girls. Sometimes I think about how much stressful and safer are their lives could be if I was never a part of something like this. I'll do anything to protect my girls and Amari.

"You can head home now Taehyung, and tell the girls that I'll be coming by sometimes this week" said Mr.Johnson

"Okay sir, take care"

I locked up my office and headed to the parking garage where the workers kept their cars. I don't know why but the atmosphere felt weird, as if I was being watched.

I tried not to think about and just kept walking to my car. Suddenly I felt a pain in my left leg. I fell to the ground trying to look down at my leg.

Have I been shot ?

A/n: I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had ideas and all that but I've been lazy😂 I'm not just gonna leave y'all like that tho. Get ready tho