Take Off

Jimin's POV

I was trying to find my way out the building. The halls were filled with smoke and things were falling down.

"YAHHHHH" I yelled climbing through the hall

How could I let her get away. How could I not notice Taehyung was being a fake member. I let him in the group for a whole year and he knows too much about us.

I walked around the corner to find Jungkook lying up against the wall.

"Kook?! What's wrong?" I say running up to him

"I-I've been shot." he stuttered

I looked down and didn't see anything until I opened his tux jacket. His white button up was stained with blood and dripping down his side.

" no. No no. I can't lose you." I say as I quickly began to wrap his waist with my jacket.

"Jim...Jimin just go" he says in pain

"No! I can't"

My eyes began to water. I hate seeing my younger brother in pain. Him and the boys are all I got and I can't lose another one.

After I finished wrapping his waist we got up and I let him lean on my shoulder as we looked for any other members and an exit.

Amari's POV

I stared out the back window seeing to figures approach me. I was scared for my life not knowing who they could be. They both walked up on both sides of the van. One opened the drivers door quickly removing the body. The other walked up to my door standing there.

He opened the door and grabbed my quickly.

"Let me go!" I say as I struggled to get out of his hands.

"It's me! Taehyung!" said the man

"Ohh." I say trying to calm down and catch my breath.

I hugged him feeling safe.

"Hey Tae! Isn't this Jaehyun?" said GD.

"Yeah. Jaehyun from NCT. " said Tae

"NCT?" I said confused

"NCT is another rival group" he said

"Well let's hurry and get rid of the van and the body" said GD

It was the next morning and we were in a hotel near an airport. We woke up and had some room service breakfast. I got Belgium waffles with sausage and Tae had an omelet.

"How are you feeling" he asked

"I guess I'm okay." I say giving him a small smile

"Well, finish up your breakfast and we can head out to the air port." He said getting up and kissing me on my forehead.

I finished my waffles and put it back on the room service cart. I took a shower and slipped on some clothes he had bought for me.

As I finished getting dressed I looked into the mirror.

"It's okay Amari. It's all gonna be over and you'll be home soon." I say to myself. I walked back out to the room seeing Tae ready to go.

"Ready?" said Tae as he held out his hand

"Yup" I say as I grab his hand and we walk out the room down the lobby.

As we checked out at the front desk one of the ladies smiled at us.

"You two are a beautiful couple" she said

We both looked at each other and back at her and smiled.

We walked out to get a cab and headed off to the airport.

(At the airport)

We were sitting in our section waiting for our flight to start boarding. I was reading a magazine while Tae was taking a small nap.

"Flight A97 is ready to board please line up by your number according to the sign please and thankyou" said the worker into the mic.

"Hey Tae. It's time to board" I say tapping his shoulder

"hmm? Ohh"

we got up into to the line and waited till it was our turn for our ticket to get scanned and board the plane. We weren't that far away.

I looked down past a couple of the waiting areas and noticed a familiar face.

"Hoseok?"

"What about Hoseok?" Asked Tae

"T-Tae there's Hoseok" I sat looking at him

And then there was Yoongi and Jimin coming from the other side.

"What the h-" said Tae interrupted by the worker "excuse sir and ms can I see your tickets?"

We quickly walked up and handed her our tickets. I held on to Tae's arm worried. I looked back and they noticed us.

"There they are!" Yelled Jimin

"Here you go" said the worker handing us our scanned ticket back.

We walked off quick to the plane not looking back.

All we could hear was yelling between the workers and them.

"Excuse me sir you need to present a ticket to enter the plane!" Said the worker

I looked back and saw Jimin staring into my soul as he was being held back by security.

We sat down in our seats and got comfortable. I couldn't help but look around scared that I would see one of them again.

"Amari it's okay. We're safe now. We'll be back home soon" said Tae trying to comfort me

"This is your captain please make sure your seatbelt are fasten as we get ready for takeoff"