stress

I was walking back inside my home after getting the mail.

"bill..bill..some credit card company...oh shit a coupon to Victoria's Secret" I say to myself as I walk into the kitchen

It was almost dinner time and Tae would be home any minute. I had my lasagna baking in the oven and it was ready to take out. I set it on a cooling rack on the kitchen table and set out places.

I went into the playroom to get the girl and bring them to their high chairs and feed them there food.

"who's ready to eat some food" i looked at the girl's who were both slobbering all over their high chairs ready to devour their plates.

Right when I finished feeding the girls Tae walked in looking tired. As he was taking off his jacket, I walked up hugging him from behind.

"How was work baby?" I say as I remove from the hug looking into his face

"tiring"

I could tell he was really tired. His eyes were struggling to stay open.

"Well I made us some lasagna. The table is set and Ima go put the girls in the play pen and we can have dinner". I rub his back and walk off to the girls.

I truly appreciate how hard Tae works to support us. Even thought I may not be working as much, I want to give back to my man and show him how much I love him.

Taehyung's POV

This past week has been stressful. I really need a break.

I was sitting at the table enjoying this delicious lasagna made by wife. I was happy to be home with my family.

"So, has work been stressful this week?" asked Amari

"....yeah" I say

It may get even more stressful

FLASHBACK

"Mr.Kim, Mr.Johnson would like to see you in his office" said one of the assistants.

"Okay, thankyou"

wonder what he wants with me.

I knocked on the dark, wooden door that led to his office.

"Come in"

I slowly opened the door and walked in to mr.johnson not looking okay. There was also security with laptops showing him things.

"Please have a seat Taehyung"

I'm guessing something is wrong

"What's wrong sir?" I question

"Apparently you guys weren't the only one's who made it out of the fire from the mansion party 10 years ago . Someone of my other business partners have notice they've seen Jimin around and it seems that theyve been slowly trying to come after us. We've been getting alerts that someone has tried to hack us"

He showed me the screen on the computer.

"I thought I ended this man years ago. This can't be possible. And why would they wait all these years?" I say not being able to believe him

"We do not know, but all we can assume is that they may be planning something big. I'm going to have guards around your house for the next months. Oh and another thing, don't let Amari know about this,yet. I don't want her stressing and worried about this" said Mr.Johnson

END OF FLASHBACK

We finished up dinner and I told Amari she could head up and put the girls to bed while I do the dishes. She took the girls out of the play pen and headed up the stairs.

As I was doing the dishes, I couldn't help but be reminded from earlier about hearing Jimin may be coming after us. Why after all these years he finally decides to come after us.

All I know is that if he even messes with my family I will make sure this time I end his life.

_____________________________________

A/n: nope it ain't over yet 😊 looool but thankyou guys for 1k reads💕