Keith x Suicidal! Reader (Fluff no lemon sorry!!)

WARNING- the following one shot has some gorey and things that aren't true but it'd for the story. Read at your own risk.
___________________________
Y/N POV
I'm nothing. You say while slicing your arm with a razor once. I'm worthless. I'm just an 8th wheel. You did this for about an hour. Over and over again you called yourself horrible things (THAT ARENT TRUE YOUR A BEAUTIFUL BEING!!). You wrapped up your arms with bandages and started walking to dinner. Hunk and Coran were placing the food goo on the space? plates. You sit in between Keith and Lance. Lance was like a brother to you. You called each other "sister" or "lil/older bro bro". Lance immediately saw the bandages and asked "What happened?" You reply with a simple lie "oh the gladiator in training accidentally cut me, heh it's nothing" You finish with a fake smile. You only eat a tiny bit and get up, "I'm going to hang with Aspro". Aspro was a name for your lion. You pilot the while lion. You walk into your room and start cutting again. But this time, deeper. There was more blood and more mess. You cut into your arm "You're nothing". You wrap it up and start crying. He'll never like me. I'm nothing. I'm worthless. I'm a fat piece of shit! (Not true!!). Little do you know Keith was hearing this from the other side of your door. He smashed through your door and saw a blood trail. He quickly saw it lead to the bathroom. He runs in and sees you crying, holding your arms after you cut. "no no no no nonono Y/N! Why did you do this?! Nonono" he says as he's crying into your arms. You finally were able to say something "K-Keith. Don't worry a-about it. I'm fi-" Before you could finish your sentence you pass out from blood loss. "SHIRO!!!!"

Keith's POV

I pick Y/N up bridal style and run over to the team. "GUYS WE NEED TO GET H(IM)ER IN A HEALING POD! NOW!" Lance and Pidge run up to me and see what Y/N did to h(im)er self. Allura lead me over to a healing pod and they put Y/N in. "Keith, how did this happened?" I hear Shiro ask from behind me. "(S)-(s)he was cutting h(im)erself. Saying that (s)he was a '8th wheel' or that 'I'm worthless' or 'I'm nothing'". Pidge is crying with Lance not to far away. Oh god Y/N. why?

Pidge POV

"How could Y/N do this to h(im)erself? What drove h(im)er to do it? I-I-" I start bawling again. Y/N was my best friend. Lance is crying too. Oh god I don't know what drove h(im)er to do this! I hear a loud thump.

Shiro POV (I'm sorry I'm switching POV's a lot. It's a habit!)

We all turn around to see Y/N on the ground. "Y/N!!" I run over to h(im)er and help h(im)er up. "How are you feeling?"

Keith POV (last one I promise!)

I see Shiro talking to Y/N. (S)he starts crying in his arms. I run over to see what's going on. I hear a faint "Why aren't I dead yet? I want to be dead!" I look at her with shock. Why would (s)he say that? I pick her up bridal style and lead her to my room. "Y/N" I say. (S)he looked at me with tears in h(is)er eyes. "Don't ever think that. You are NONE of that! You are so pretty/wonderful and gorgeous/handsome and just plain perfect!" I lean in and kiss her. I couldn't wait. I feel her kiss back. I pull apart and put my forehead on h(is)ers. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Keith"
------------------------------------------------------
OML that was emotional. I'm sorry it was a lemon but I wanted to change things a bit. Bt I hoped you enjoy it! Luv ya cheetos! -Alexxxuu