Keith x Lances sister! Reader

Wassup guys! I'm back wit another keefy x reader!
_____________

Y/N POV
I have made the worst decision in my lifetime. I just told lance I liked Keith. Yes the hot-headed boy who pilots the red lion. Here's how it went....

------
"Hey lance! Can I tell you something?" "Uh? Sure y/n! What are you telling me? You're crush?" I nodded slightly before saying "please don't get mad at me" he looked at me wide-eyed. "N-no...You like Keith don't you?" Before I could say anything he could see my red face. "I will NOT let you talk to him ever again!". He walked away with anger while you were sitting against a while bawling.
-------
Lances POV
I can't believe my sibling by BLOOD has a crush on THE KEITH KOGANE! UGH MY BLOOD BOILS THINKING OF THEM TOGETHER! I will NEVER let y/n be with him. But......'as I turned around I hear bawling from y/n's room. oh no I made her cry! She'll never forgive me! Ugh I'm a horrible brother....
-------
Y/n POV
'It's been a week since the fight. I haven't eaten, nor slept in weeks. I never leave my room...until now....'
I wake up to the feeling of being dragged. I look over my shoulder to see Shiro dragging me by my BLANKET! "SHIRO PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT! I WILL PUCH YOU SO HARD IN YOUR BALL-" I was interrupted by Shiro putting me down infront of everyone. I look around with my tear stained face. I hear him say "This is the y/n that we haven't seen in weeks, and no one went to check on her. Look at her! Her ribs are showing, bags under her eyes, and tears running down her face! Now whoever made y/n this way will stand up and hug her and comfort her" everyone looked in shock. "Now!" He said in a low husky voice. I suddenly see lance stand up. Everyone gasps. He has tears running down his face while he walks up to me and hugs me.
--------
Lance POV
I can't believe I made y/n feel that way. I'm horrible. I'm so horrible. I stop right in front of her and drop to my knees, sobbing. "y/n I'm so sorry! I-I just didn't know how to respond with you liking Keith and I-i could think straight I'm so sorry!" Wait....oh shit I said she likes Keith!
-------
Keith pov
I stared wide-eyed. S-she likes me?! O my god I have to do something. I stand up and walk over to her. I stand in front of her as I say "y/n, I Keith Kogane, is so sorry for not saying this sooner. I really REALLY like you and I was going to ask you out but I thought you liked Shiro. I'm sorry" before she could say anything I kiss her. Not to long after I feel her kiss back 'YESSS SCOREEEEE'
We pull apart.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Keith"
-----
"AYE DOMT END IT YET I STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO S-"
ANYWAY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! Go read my other book called "story of my life"!! Peace out!