Allura x lances sister! Reader

This is a request from @kittennl2 so I hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV
Oh god not again🙄😒. Lance is flirting with my crush. Allura. I've had a huge crush on her since we first met. But unfortunately she likes Shiro. I mean why should I complain? He is hot. But, not my type. I get up from my seat and head to the living room(?). I have a feeling that someone was watching me. So I faked that I forgot something and turned around. Omg is was Allura. Repeat ALLURA LOOK AT ME. CODE RED CODE RED. I blush a bit and walk into the kitchen. I grabbed a plate. Squirted some food foo on it and heading back to the living room. This time Allura wasn't watching me, nor she was there. I turn around to see Allura there. Before I can say something, I feel something soft on my lips. I open my eyes slightly to see Allura kissing me. ALLURA👏🏼KISSED👏🏼ME👏🏼! We pull back and look at eachother. I hear Allura mumble "I love you so much Y/N". I respond with "I love you too Allura" I turn around to see Lance silently crying with Keith patting his back. Allura and I butt into giggles. Finally I feel Allura put an arm around me, kiss my forehead slightly and lead us to the living room. Shiro wasn't that surprised, Hunk and Pidge were crying of joy, Keith and Lance were probs making out in Lances room. I look at my girlfriend and realize. I couldn't deserve anyone better.

-------------end------------
OML IM SOORRY IF ITS SHORT OR BAD😭😭 but yea I hope you guys enjoy, but I have rest news, REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!!!!! Anyways have a nice morning/afternoon/night guys! -Alexxxu