Hunk x Balmeran! Reader

HIII GUYSSS!!! Been a while, no? Welp after this chapter I'm making that book I recommended since people wanted me too! But anyways I'm with the story!
______________________________

Y/N POV
-----
'Welp, I guess the galra still haven't gave up'. I look over to Shay, my sister. She looks troubled too. I decide to stay with grandma (or gramma). She runs out with brother and comes back with two random beings. 'Huh....who are they?' I look at the one with a m-moostash? (Purposely made a typo just so you know). He looks like how grandma described an Altean! "Shay what's going on? Who are these people?" She looks over to me and before she could answer the man in yellow answered "Hello! I'm Hunk, the yellow paladin of Voltron and this is Coran! Nice to meet you....." "Y/N. Its Y/N, pleasure to meet you" I say as a I bow. 'He's....kinda cute. WAIT WHAT Y/N NO DONT THINK THAT!' I thought I said that in my head while I was heading to my room. But I said it aloud. I turn around since I forgot what I needed in my room and saw...Hunk was his name? Blushing. I wondered why but shay whispered in my ear "Y/N..you said that aloud!" 'Uh oh' "Oh my I am so so sorry! I just remembered what I needed I-I'll be right back!" I said as I walked back in my room. 'Uh y/n you messed up! You said that aloud!'
-------
Hunk POV
___
'She's kinda cute' " So we need help, we need a balmerian crystal. We need it for defeating Zarkon" Shay looks at me with wide....eyes?
"OH don't worry I think we have one big enough!" I thank her and walk out to check on our pod. She's there! I-i think I like her...a lot.. "Hey y/n how are you?" She replies only with a "I'm fine". Hm odd.
----------
Time skip
----------

Y/n pov
-----
O MY BALMERA WE BEAT IT!!! I turn around to find Hunk there staring at me. I decide to do something. "Hey Hunk, can you come over here for a second?" He turns red and replies with "yea sure" he gets there and I kiss him. We kiss for a while, and I loved it. As we pull apart he's red and I'm turquoise (it means your blushing). He comes in again and kisses me more passionately. He licks my bottom lip(?). I kindly open for him. He slips his tongue in and explores for a bit. We finally pull apart again and I hear him say what I wanted him to say

"I love you y/n. Come with us, please?"

"I love you too Hunk. And I'll stay with you, forever and always"

-------------

UGH CRINGEYYYYYY!!! Anyways imma post that book tonight also. See ya later guys! -anonymous