Lance x Alluras Sibling! Reader

Y/N POV

I hear a 'whoosh''. I open my eyes to see I'm in the hands of a stranger. "A sexy stranger *Playfull growl*~" "Hey there~ the names Lance, and you are?" I look around to see my older sister, Allura. "A-Allura, how long have we been asleep?" She replied with a straight tone "10,000 years". I get up and say "As you may know, you came here. By what exactly?" The strangers looked eachother. Then the tall one said "By a weird blue lion type thing". I looked around, and sighed. "I'm Princess Y/N of The planet Altea. My sister over there is Princess Allura. And this is our second command(?) Coran." I stare at them weirdly. But I finally say, "Lance, how old do I look like?" He turns and thinks "you look 17-18". He looks at me with a seductive look. " well actually, I'm 18,000 years old. From the cryopod." They look in shock. "Anyways~". You pull lance in for a long kiss. When you part for air, he looks.......lustful. He leans back in and swipes his younger over your bottom lip asking for entrance. Before he could do anything you part. Seeing everyone's faces. " Welp, anyways guys, me and lance are going to be busy for a bit" you say as you drag him to your room.

---------------------END-------------------
Ok that was horrible and I apologize. It's 6 in the morning for me. Anyways yea hope you enjoy his crap😂 -Alexxxu