-(1)-

A/N

Thaaank you all for clicking on here :3

There may be slower updates, however, since I am busy with work and studying. At least 1-2 a week though :)

‼️ This story is rated 15+, for some humour, some heated scenes and/or discussions. There are warnings at mature scenes though. Enter at your own risk! ‼️

Enjoy!

Christian's P.O.V

I sit at the small wooden coffee table, scanning the room around me with boredom.

I see my friend Oscar slouched down in a beanbag on his phone, his chestnut brown hair messily blown away as if a dragon had sneezed in his face, making me smile to myself. His brown eyes are trained on his phone as he holds it above his face, seemingly scrolling.

My eyes trail around the small house, around all the rooms. Wood floors in the big living room connecting to a little kitchen, TV room to the right of me where Oscar is seated, and stairs over to my left, heading to the second floor. My other friends Lily, Ashton and I are seated on red pillows around the little coffee table.

Today has been so depressing... Rain is attacking the roof, there's occasional thunder which scares Oscar and makes him drop his phone on his face, (much to our amusement), and Lily and Ash are fighting...

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the last member of our little hangout group of five happens to be out with her boyfriend.

I hate the guy. Hate with a passion.

I snap a pencil between my fingers without even noticing, and Oscar looks over at me. "I know what you're thinking." he laughs.

"Oh yeah?" I raise an eyebrow with a smirk. "What, then?"

"Someone's jelly!" he taunts, and my face turns red. "I am not!"

"Liar liar, pants on fire!" he laughs, and the other two join him. I huff, folding my arms.

I guess I am jealous... Is it that obvious? What if it's obvious to her?!

I see Lily glare at Ash after witnessing a fight between them earlier, but his hand slides up into her golden blonde hair nevertheless. Her expression softens and her green eyes look up into his brown ones with guilt.

His thumb strokes her cheek softly and her eyes flutter closed in content. "I'm sorry, sweetheart," he whispers, looking down in shame as his thick black hair falls in his face. She sighs. "It's okay."

Ashton reaches out and pulls her into his arms, holding her close and stroking her hair softly. "Excuse me." I frown, standing up and going outside. I sigh once out there, the rain hammering on the tin roof and dribbling onto the downward slope of a front deck.

I hear sobbing, and my enhanced hearing steps up. That's Marla.

"Hello?! Marla?!" I call into the fog and rain. I see a dark figure walk into my field of view, soaked from head to toe, but still gorgeous to me.

Her brown and blonde hair has taken on a darker colour now that it's wet, and her makeup runs down her face. Her beautiful big grey eyes show sadness as they stare into mine through her long eyelashes. Helplessness or fear...