Chapter Twenty Nine: Before This All Began

(Name:???, Age: around six, )

I don't really know where my story begins. I was just really young when the war started, maybe it started before I was born? Who knows, but that's how I lost my parents. 

I don't really remember my parents or real name for that matter. I just responded to "hey you" or "little girl". When my parents died I lived on the war torn streets, which was actually safer then you think. I think I might have been at least four when I started living on outside. Things changed when I was six I was that's when taken to the orphanage fraction of the rebellion. It was really depressing because nobody wants to have kids during war none the less adopt one. It was clear to everyone there that we were going to either live here until we grew too old or die out there. Sometimes soldiers would swing by to visit or help but they never returned. I stayed there until I was eight, that's when I headed into battle however since I was a girl I was always given the crappy jobs like dish duty, medics, nursing, you know stuff like that at the most we did was guard work. After some time I grew tired so I begin to pose as a boy in order to help with the war effort. Things soon began calm and peaceful after the rebellion and the united countries made a peace treaty declaring war to be over. I decide to take my now found knowledge and abilities somewhere else in order to help others facing similar troubles that's why I joined project freelancer.