Chapter Thirty One: Stalking, Talking and Threats

()

Training with Carolina wasn't as bad as I first thought even though she was tough and ruthless, she always helped me up and gave me advice on what I needed to approve on. She didn't let Church help her instead someone would "babysit" him while we trained. It was great however I had the feeling that the new republic and the old regime soldiers didn't really trust me that much. I assumed it was because I worked with Locus and Felix before joining their cause but I guess that brings me to now, practicing stalking the enemy by using Grif since he was actually doing something. I frowned as he being rude to Mattews but continued following him to the armory. I silently laughed at Donut's comment, then frowned as Grif used his captain status to cut the line like he did in the mess hall last night. I silently laughed again at Lopez's comment about Jesen's driving as well as cutting their breaks but I think I might ask him not to. I then followed Grif to the training room where wash was yelling at Polamo. I frowned annoyed then made a mental note to talk to him about that. I rolled my eyes at Grif, I followed him to the war room. I rolled my eyes at Grif who was making a big deal about not having seconds at the mess hall. At that moment I lost it. "You're an idiot. I told him while going down, then I faced the two generals, I'm really sorry about my stupid friend." After that I left, however I heard something weirder than usual, Tucker and Sarge singing. Hey! Stop singing on the radio!" I yelled suddenly Simmons came over to me with Grif telling me, "Hey Nemo, Carolina wants you." "Okay, Did she say what for?" "Something about alien temples." "Oh.Okay, i'll be there in a second." I then teleported, once there I met up with Carolina and Church however a woman's voice started yelling on our radios. When we all met up with her she told us we can say whatever we want about our enemies so I said, "one's a jack ass and the other not as bad. They all gave me looks but I said with a shrug, It's true." She then explained what they were up to. They were going to the temples but needed four people. I rolled my eyes as Church suggested to take Caboose. Before they left I warned Tucker and Sarge to take care Caboose or else I was going to use them as stuffing for a punching bag.