Chapter Thirty: A Goal In Mind

()

After I explained and answered questions everyone seemed pretty understandable about it however I had to punch Tucker for asking stupid questions and Washington seemed embarresed, properly since we used to shower together. So after my examination I was discharged by doctor Grey, now I was listing to some kids tell others about their "adventure" saving us. I had to try my best not to laugh at his impression of Tucker. However I lost it when Tucker came. "Come on Tucker, give him some cretic." I said to him as he told me, "Oh Hey Nemo, Kimball and Doyle wanted to talk to you." "Okay thanks. I said then, I greeted them, Hey, oh god. I muttered while hearing Sarge yell at Grif about being higher ranked them him. Um You guys wanted to talk to me?" I asked awkwardly as Doyle said. "Oh, yes Mr.?" "Well, I don't really have a name but right now i've been going by Nemo." I told him then Kimball said, "Right, so Nemo we were wondering since you have the most information on Felix-" "And Locus." Doyle added. "I was going to say that!" She hissed at him then spoke to me calmly, "We want you to work with agents Washington and Carolina, is that alright with you?" I sighed, then told them, I have no problems with that." "That's wonderful!" Doyle said happily as Kimball took a sigh of relief I then took my leave. I found Carolina talking to Church by some green pond. I stopped to listen to their conversation, I smiled at Church's plan. After the letter I told Church while laughing, "Best letter ever!" As he bragged about his writing skills I suddenly remembered why I went out there in the first place. "Hey Carolina, can I ask you for a favor?" "What is it?" "I was wondering can you train me?" "Wait! What? Why?" She asked confused and a bit surprised. "You were one of the best during the project and your still are, plus I have a feeling Wash is going to be busy." "Nemo, What do you want to be trained for?" She asked me with a sigh I told her, "I want to be able to defeat Felix."