0.03

| Camila |

Camila:
What do I wear? SOS ! I want to look good for y/n helppppp

Y/N:
I think you have the wrong chat babe

Camila:
Oh...

Y/N:
You don't have to look good to impress me I'm not your real gf

Camila:
Yeah I know...

Camila:
But is it bad that I want to?

Y/N:
I guess not :)

Camila:
Then shut up and get ready

Y/N:
Ugh fine

camila's point of view

I feel like such a clutz accidentally sending that to y/n, actually no I don't because I sent it on purpose. But I don't know what to wear and its stressing me out — this whole thing is stressing me out, I can't even believe she agreed to this.

I mean it's crazy in the first place, but I'm really glad she did...but how am I going to function seeing her in real life and her seeing me?!

A sigh made its way out of my mouth as I sat there, on the edge of my bed looking into my closet.

The more I looked the more I noticed I didn't have anything to wear, everything was some stupid shirt with a dumb cartoon on it. I stood up and walked to my dresser — in search of anything that isn't geeky.

A few minutes passed by and my entire floor was scattered with my clothes, as I again realized I had nothing to wear I stared at everything and shook my head. Suddenly my phone rang, it was Lauren, quickly I answered.

"Hey I'm heading to pick you up or do you w—"

"OH MY GOD LAUREN I NEED YOUR HELP I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR AND I NEED TO LOOK GOOD FOR HER YOU NEED TO HELP ME!!" I said in one breath.

"I think you just killed one of my eardrums, ow, and ugh she's your girlfriend she won't care!"

I shook my head as I catched my breath a little "Lauren please, just a shirt or something cute! Pleaseee!" I begged and used my puppy eyes which is funny because she couldn't see them.

"Whatever just come over and I expect you to buy me a fro-yo next week." I closed my eyes and mouthed a thank you as I got what I wanted "I'll be there in five!" She had said something but I hadn't heard because I ended the call, preparing to leave the house.

|

Lauren had let me wear her Guns and Roses shirt and a flannel to wrap around my waist, which fit perfectly with my white jeans. But I had to continuously check my reflection in the mirror and every time I did I saw a little hair out of place or a wrinkle on my shirt, which made me want to go crazy. "Camz you look good but why aren't you wearing your glasses?" Lauren said stepping in front of the mirror now checking herself out before turning to face me.

She looked me up and down and smiled "actually you look hot without them"  I pushed her a little to see my reflection again. "Really?" I stroked a lock of my hair. "Yeah, but shes seen you with them on before so it's no biggie right?" I swallowed down and Lauren took my glasses before putting them on me. I fixed them and looked into the mirror again with sigh.

"You're right..."

She wasn't though, she's never seen me before except maybe once or twice...but she won't remember.

"But I want to look different, it's summer after all?" I took them off with a giggle "damn borrowing my clothes and not wearing glasses? Who are you?" She tapped my cheek as I gave her a smile.

"Let's go," I picked up my purse and when Lauren wasn't looking I took my glasses with me just in case.