0.04

| Camila |

Y/N:
Hey which store should we meet at?

Camila:
Meet us at the food court

Y/N:
You nervous?

Camila:
No, this I'm Lauren

Y/N:
Oh

Camila:
Camila is  tho

Camila:
I mean who wouldn't be, it's you after all

Y/N:
Can I talk with Camila now?

Camila:
Yeah she wants her phone back anyways

Camila:
Can I still cancel...

Y/N:
Camila I just parked

Camila:
:((((

Y/N:
I can drive back it's fine

Camila:
No I want to see you :(

Y/N:
Then what's holding you back?

Camila:
Myself.

Camila:
This whole thing is dumb y/n I don't even know why you agreed to it.

Y/N:
I mean it's all just pretend

Camila:
But still...

Y/N:
Do you want me to come or not?

Camila:
...

Y/N:
It's fine Camila, I'll just go home

Camila:
Y/N...

Y/N:
What?

Camila:
C'mon in

Y/N:
You sure?

Camila:
No

Camila:
But fuck it

Y/N:
I'll be there in a min.

your perspective

With one big breath I pushed open the doors to the Macy's I had to enter through and walked to end of the store entering the mall — I had to take the escalator's up to the second floor where the food court had been. As I looked around the mall, I had been nervously playing with the flannel wrapped around my waist, my lips curled as my eyes made their way towards the food court.

While I scanned the food court in search for these girls I felt a tap on my shoulder — I turned around to see a girl my height with a Batman SnapBack on, "y/n?" She asked and I nodded with a smile — she pulled me in for a quick hug before turning around to call for her friends but they weren't there.

"Where's Camila?"

"Uh..." she looked down at her phone "I'm Dinah by the way, and she was there a second ago..." she pointed at the cookie store line and I smiled.

"Give me a second," I nodded and Dinah went off to turn the corner with her phone up to her ear. Dozens of thoughts began racing through my head like one for the first part is if Camila ditched or if Dinah was Camila like you know a whole catfish thing — okay I watch too many shows.

But I never saw a picture of this girl.

All I know is that we go to the same school together and she younger than me — a few minutes passed and I'm just standing there trying not to get in the way of people walking past. "Y/N?" I had heard a voice to my left side, I yawned and looked over my shoulder to meet eyes with...

"What are you doing here? And alone..." I had met her light rare hazel eyes which I haven't seen in weeks since she rejected me. "Just uh..." I looked around to see if I could spot Dinah but there was no sign of her, suddenly my phone dinged "uh what?" She mocked and I just shared a small smile with her as I looked down at my phone.

Camila:
I'm sorry...

I sighed and turned my phone off "leaving, I'm just leaving." I shoved my phone in my back pocket "why so fast?" Blake slurped loudly on the straw from her drink. "Because," I shrugged and just started to walk away "because?" I hear her shout then footsteps running from behind me. "Wait up!" Blake said her strong arms turning me to face her "y/n...we should catch up..." her blue eyes were the death of my (y/e/c) eyes — they were so hypnotic I could drown in them any day. "I missed you..." she whispered and began to inch closer to me — I was just standing there watching her moves while I made none.

The palm of her hand rose up to my cheeks which then before I knew it her lips met mine — I didn't react for a second but when I did...I found myself kissing her back — but then she pulled away and she smiled. "Come on..." I followed her lead as she walked towards the Macy's I came in through, I tried not to look back at the food court but I ended up giving it a glance but saw nothing that was waiting for me there...