0.12

| Y/N |

i woke up holding my phone which was almost slipping out of my hand, did i really fall asleep texting this girl?

Camila:
good morning <3

my lips formed into a wide grin. the way she sent the heart was the main reason i remained smiling, i thought it was cute she showed that effort maybe i was reading too much into it.

Y/N:
good morning beautiful

Camila:
how do u make me smile when i'm half awake?

Y/N:
hey you were the one who made that challenge

Camila:
the one i won 😌

Y/N:
i let you win

Y/N:
sike it was 5 am and birds were chirping why would i torture myself to stay up any longer texting you?

Camila:
you're so mean :(

Y/N:
i am, so let me scoop you today

Camila:
but i-

Camila:
i'm not like prepared

Y/N:
babe it's saturday

Camila:
it iS????

Y/N:
yes goof

Camila:
i- ahhh 7?

a grin crossed my face.

Y/N:
7.

i hadn't touched my phone for the rest of the day up until 7, i didn't really know what to wear to impress her. was i even trying to impress her? i remember having three different outfit choices in which i had texted my best friend asking which i should rock.

Y/N:
yo i need ur opinion ugly

Billie:
shoot

Y/N:

Y/N:or

Y/N:
or...

Billie:
don't send more that shit will make her drip

Y/N:
i- how tf yk i'm seeing somebody?

Billie:
i dont, lucky guess :)

Billie:
have fun bitch

with that i left the house and hopped in my old used Jeep Wrangler and headed my way to where camila said she'd be. a part of me was nervous as hell, i could feel it in my stomach or maybe it was the fact that i hadn't eaten in three hours. once i got there i was debating on texting her or going up to her door but i grew a pair and got out of my car. "fuck-" i muttered under my breathe as i approached the doorstep. my knuckles met the hard wood twice before realizing there a door bell, as i was debating on pressing it the door in front of me opened.

the girl facing across from me looked stunning, she was shorter as i'd imagined. her hair was a deep brown which matched her chocolate eyes. "hey," was the first word that separated her beautiful lips. "you look so-" i was at a lost for words but she was already blushing, i caught it for a split second before she had pushed her body on to mine and wrapped her hands around me. at first i instinctively wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly. "oh my god is that-" i heard from behind her. "that's our cue!" camila had already grabbed my hand and began running towards my car. "Y/N?!" i heard four people shout, "I TOLD YOU SHE WASNT GOING TO CHURCH!" i let out a laugh as camila and i hopped into my car.

camila hadn't seemed as shy as i thought she'd be, she had a spark of confidence in her and if anything i seemed like the dork drooling over her. "y'know you're taller than i rem-" she broke the silence after a while. "i'm only 5'8, mila." i shook my head— "but what was that last part, babe?" i tucked in my lips for a second as i glimpsed at the girl whose hands were in between her thighs looking down, her face was flushing into a soft red color.

"nothing," her face brightened up— "also random question but where are we going?" she let out a nervous laugh. "it's a surprise–" she almost jumped in her seat when i said that "really?!"

"no, we're going to space."

"what-"

"it's a joke..."

"oh right," i laughed at the tone in her voice like she was actually lost. a few more minutes passed and i could hear her mumbling lyrics to a song that was playing.

"y'know i cant drive like this." i said faking my frustration.

"what's wrong?" her smile fell.

"you're just so beautiful it's distracting." with that her lips grew into an enormous smile. "stop thattt" i couldn't help but smile at how adorable she was "no you stop that! you're a catfish." she faked a gasp and hit me on my shoulder "how am i a catfish!"

"you're suppose to be this dorky girl who's had a crush on me for a while and told and wears glasses and shit, but you're this hella cute, goofy... you." i said keeping my eyes on the road.

"i feel like i can be myself around you y/n/n, so just wait til i dork out."

"oh god, i don't want to see that."

"too late- HOLY COW THIS IS MY SONG," she exclaimed turning up the volume— not so long later we had arrived at the place.

"what is this?" she said as we stepped foot out of the car, "you're dressed all nice, i didn't want to take you to get a pizza or something-" she interrupted me by saying "but this looks expensive," she frowned.

"it's okay! i promise," i reassured her. "i cant even pronounce the restaurant name— what if we just go back to your place and pick something up?"

"i wouldn't mind, but what about your dress?"

"i didn't plan to leave it on this whole night," she winked and skipped back to the car. my eyes widened and i chased her back to the car. once we picked up some nachos and oddly some bananas, we came back to my place.

-

a/n:
don't worry the next chapter will have all the details on what happened pero- i barely come on wattpad anymore so if any of you want me to update faster find me on snap: @lowkeywifey or IG: @1800torres and lmk there! thank you for all the support on this book <3