0.10

| Camila |

Camila:
Sorry if I broke your phone

Camila:
Or your Snapchat

Y/N:
Wtf you're hot

Camila:
I am :( ?

Y/N:
Don't you dare send me a sad emoji and accept my compliment :)

Camila:
It's just I don't see myself that way :/ plus you didn't even see the rest of me.

Y/N:
That's why, Saturday at 7:30 I'm picking you up. In front of your friends (keep Lauren away from me) and we're going on a date

Camila:
This Saturday?!!

Y/N:
Yes ma'am

Y/N:
You can't reject me now :(

Camila:
I'll think about it...

Y/N:
oOf we'll see then babe

Throughout the entire conversation I couldn't help but bite on the collar of my shirt — I know right, gross. Except, I'm so nervous. I actually like her — a lot, and now my friends think she's playing me when in reality she can go out with whoever she wants on Saturday night but she wanted me.

Am I reading into this too fast? I need to get them back to liking her. Twenty minutes later the girls cane to my place because I called an S.O.S — that indicates that I needed them here ASAP, yes we might have stolen it from Pretty Little Liars but we're bigger goals.

"So..?" Lauren broke the silence.

"Can you guys not hate y/n?"

"Hate is a strong word, Camila." Guess who said that.

"Yeah, Al's right but what she did to you can't be forgotten." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair "but guys cmon — I forgave her already." I saw Normani roll her eyes "why did you?!"

"I don't want to start this again I'm just asking you to stop disliking her or try for me please —" as I paced I saw Dinah snap a pic of me "what are you doing?!" I ran over to her it was me looking ugly as ever.

"Sent

"Sent." She had sent it to y/n "why would you do that!" I freaked out "it's okay you look cute," I wanted to scream at her but everyone was already looking at me like I was insane. "That's so embarrassing..." I said but on the inside I wanted to stab my eyes out so I wouldn't have to read her text about it later.

I looked at my phone and debated on texting her about it or not but it was too late "she said 'who's that?'"

I wanted to cry.