0.09

| Y/N |

It's been a day or so and surprisingly I haven't gotten any more threats from the girls — or I mean I haven't checked I left them on do not disturb because i fell in a hole of conspiracy videos. The only one I didn't, however, put on 'do not disturb' was Camila. I haven't gotten a message from her since yesterday afternoon which is a little weird she's usually never stop texting, instead she left me on read.

Before I was about to lay down for a nap my phone went off — I rushed over to grab it, it was a phone call from Camila. I was too nervous to answer it but I don't want to ignore it either "uh hello...?" I ended up picking it up "Hey, it's Dinah," I sighed in disappointment, I wanted it to be Camila so badly just to hear something from her. "Camila is making us apologize to you for being mean and—" she stopped as if she was waiting on someone to tell her what else to say.

"Oh and if you can forgive us for blah blah," I laughed "sure," I said simply "she said sure, here." I assumed Dinah passed the phone back to Camila "wait —" I heard a voice clearly but then the phone call was ended abruptly.

| Camila |

Y/N:
Why did you end the call?

Camila:
I was too nervous...

Y/N:
That's adorable tbh

Camila:
Tbh?

Camila:
Two bunnies hike?

Y/N:
What the fuck is "two bunnies hike?"

Camila:
Oh it's like when two bunnies take a hike

Y/N:
You don't know what tbh means???

Camila:
Nope :/

Y/N:
To be honest

Camila:
Honest about what

Y/N:
Oh my godddddd

Camila:
You look good today

Camila:
TBH

Y/N:
What??

Camila:
I saw your Snapchat story and dang 😫😍

Y/N:
You have me on Snapchat?

Camila:
No...

Y/N:
What's your snap? Cmon I want to add you

Camila:
Okay let me clear my story real quick

Y/N:
Really???? 😒😔

Camila:
No, i don't post myself I'm ugly remember?

Y/N:
So am I that's, why there's filters

Y/N:
Cmon we can start a streak

Camila:
What's a streak?

Y/N:
Oh my god, Camila