0.05

camila's perspective

"I don't feel so well, Lauren..." I put my hand on my stomach, we were in line waiting to order a cookie "so you don't want a cookie?" Lauren asked as her green eyes scanned the menu "it's not that, I'm really nervous, I don't think I can do this..." I looked back at the three of my other friends who had been sitting at a table waiting for us.

"Yes you can! You've been around her before why are you so nervous..." my eyes felt like they were going to water up because I had felt guilty for lying to my only close friends — "i can't I'm sorry..." I ran around the corner and as I ran I had saw Dinah standing up walking the opposite direction. After I had turned the corner I tried to calm myself down — why am I so nervous...what if she thinks I'm ugly or what if she tells her friends that I'm this crazy to ask her...

My thoughts lead me to a text message I had sent her...

Camila: I'm sorry

I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. "Hey what the heck, why'd you chicken out?!" Normani said as she came by the corner "so no cookies..?" I heard Ally ask Lauren as they turned the corner too.

"I'm sorry guys..."

"Dinah's talking to her," Ally said and my face lit up a little bit "she's here?" I said slowly trying to peek but Dinah was in my way so I couldn't see her that well. "Go say hi to her why are you so nervous?!" Lauren asked for the millionth time.

"Because..." I tried to explain but I kept getting interrupted "guys it's her first girlfriend of course she's nervous —" I thanked God for Ally.

"Y/N is like right there and you got out of the cookie line?! That line was so big!" Dinah yelled at me and Lauren "sorry Deej," I sighed "yeah you better be now get it there and let's go hang out with your girl come on!" Dinah's arm wrapped around my shoulder and I ducked under to avoid her "she doesn't want to go." Lauren crossed her arms — "if she doesn't I will she looks super dope," Dinah looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She raised an eyebrow "she's hella nervous for some odd reason —" Normani said very loudly which annoyed me.

"I just... I don't know..." I sighed in defeat "cmon we're all going to be there with you — but you know if you want to be alone just say the code word..." Lauren whispers and winked at me "what's the code word?" I said and Lauren shrugged "I don't know?"

"Can it be Angel?" Ally said and I nodded "no, banana!" I smiled — "I don't care about the code word okay?! Go out there and say hey or something then come back here and we can go shopping!" Lauren said trying to push me but my stomach was still swarming with butterflies that I had swallowed whenever someone says "y/n" or even just the thought of her...

I took one more big breath before I peeked again at the corner to see someone chasing after her as she was heading the direction she had probably came in. "She's leaving?" I heard Normani say from behind me "oh no..." Ally whispered "wait...who is that?" Lauren squinted her eyes — we all saw y/n being turned around and before I knew it the other girls lips were on hers...

"B-But... you guys are..?" Normani tried to say but couldn't find the words. I didn't know what to do.

So I ran.

A/N:
How do you guys like the story so far?