Best Friends //Hayes-1

"Sweety daddy and I are leaving to a business trip for a month. We talked to the Griers and they are letting you stay with them. Lina I know you and Nash have been going out for a while but don't go overboard this time." she turned red as my mom mentioned that.

I loved my sister. She was like my best friend we do everything together. I and Lina were always with the Griers since we were little. She started dating Nash about 2 years ago. they have been best friends for a very long time so have Hayes and me. Hayes just met other people. I mean we make somewhat eye contact. That's something, better than nothing. I get pretty upset that he just forgot about me. I text him all the time and he doesn't answer he reads them but like seriously he needs to stop. I always go to his house but I go with Nash and Lina. Hayes sees's me come in but doesn't bother to speak. It hurts a lot. I have no friends they all moved on. I only have Kayleb. He's so annoying and stupid but he's all I got.

"Lina do you think once mom and dad leave I can stay here at the house. I'll go every morning since they live next to us." I pleaded.

"No Jo. Listen I know you and Hayes stopped talking but maybe this is a good time for you guys to talk." She had a point so I just shook my head up and down.

"I wont promise it will work out but I will do my part ok sis?" she smiled and walked away.

"Jo vamonos! Lets go!" Oh yea I'm Hispanic. Colombian to be exact. My full name is Jovanny Lopez. They call me Jo or JoJo for short. I prefer those instead of Jovanny.

"Lla voy ma!" I said I'm coming. Look at that your learning Spanish. I got my jacket and phone and ran out the door. once I reached the car Lina wasn't in there. I saw her leave the house though.

"Mami where's Carolina?" that's her full name as well.

"She went to Nash's house." oh no she didn't.

"Ma I'll be right back." I raced out the car and went straight into the Grier's home. I didn't see Nash or Lina only Nash's mother. She would force me to call her mom so I was used to it now.

"Hey mom where's Nash and Lina? And can he come to the mall with me and my parents" she smiled and nodded

"Their upstairs sweety." I smiled and ran upstairs. I passed Hayes room and heard him laughing. I assumed he was on the phone.

"No I love you no one else."

PDA! PDA! I walked into Nash's room and saw them making out. They don't care if I see them but anyone else they get fussy. Not even Hayes is allowed. I grabbed Nash's wallet and went up to Lina. I grabbed her hand and Nash's. I forced them out the door and down the stairs.

"Where are we going Jo!?" Lina exclaimed.

"To spend time with mom and dad" I replied

"Mom and dad let me stay with Nash."

"Yea but I didn't so that's why Nash is coming with us"

"Wait I need to tell my mom first Jo"

"Way ahead of you bro" he smiled and carried me on his back. We finally walked out the door. Nash put me down and opened the door. I was the last to get in the car.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs.Lopez" he smiled.

"Hey sweety how's your mom?" she turned around.

"Oh she's great" My mom turned back around. My dad finally started driving.

"Hey Nash does Hayes have a girlfriend" I whispered.

"Yea why? You jelly?" he smiled and whispered back.